These leftover rotisserie chicken recipes will help you feed your family fast. Most can be prepared in less than 30 minutes, started in your crockpot or instant pot, and will bring dinner together quickly.
Grocery stores make it convenient and affordable to feed our families more than ever before. If you buy a whole chicken to cook at home, it would cost about $4-$5.
When you walk past the deli, you can find a rotisserie chicken for $6-$7. Who wouldn’t pay $2 for someone to prepare the chicken FOR THEM and be able to buy it immediately (saving an hour or more of time!)?
If you haven’t purchased a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken because you didn’t know what to do with it, I’ve got you covered!
25 Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- If you are looking for an easy appetizer, try this Chicken Dip with Leftover Rotisserie Chicken With No Cheese.
- I love these Rotisserie Chicken Lunch Ideas to make taking lunch to work easier.
- Short on time? A 10 Minute Chicken Fajitas Dinner is key!
- I love a meal that cooks while I work like Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole.
- Easy? Light? Try this Light Chicken and Pasta Dinner (Super Easy).
- Make packing lunches even quicked with this Rotisserie Chicken Salad.
- Another meal I can start in the morning and serve as soon as we walk in the door >>>Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches
- Looking for a meal so easy the kids could put it together? Easy Recipes: Nachos Using Leftover Chicken
- I love getting creative with salads and an Easy Blue Cheese Chicken Salad sounds like the ticket.
- On a cold day, Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe Soup would definitely warm the soul.
- These Chicken Taco Bowls will save you time and money instead of a trip to Chipotle.
- I like to rotate these Chicken Tostadas in to spice up Taco Tuesday routine.
- Another great healthy salad option with a Greek Salad.
- Serving a casserole like the Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole saves dishes and reheats well.
- Is it a side dish, appetizer, or main dish? All three! Cheesy Chicken Ranch Potatoes
- The flavors of garlic and parmesan cheese win me over with Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta.
- Load up the dish. Bake. Walk away. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- If you like the flavors of barbecue sauce and ranch together, you are going to love this BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole.
- Or try this barbecue sauce and ranch combo in the form of a BBQ Chicken Quesadilla.
- No ground beef? You can still make this Chicken Spaghetti.
- Great for hot days, short time spans, and kids cook night>>>No-Cook Dinner Recipes
- Trying to get ahead? Make a couple of pans of Chicken Enchiladas Freezer Meal.
- Don’t want any dishes? Make Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas tonight.
- The flavors come together harmoniously in Chicken And Broccoli Stuffed Shells.
- Start the Slow Cooker King Ranch Chicken before work and your house will smell wonderful.
Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Recipes Resources
- shredder claws
- carving knife
- 100 Creative Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken in Everyday Meals
- storage bags
- storage containers
- lunch containers
More Chicken Recipes
- 50 Deliciously Easy Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- 12 Ingenious Ways to Put Food on A Stick
- Italian Chicken Bake
- Whole Chicken in Crock Pot
- Buffalo Grilled Chicken Wedge Salad Recipe
- Easy Mexican-Style Recipe: Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta