Hi there! I’m Raki. Welcome to Outside the Box Mom.
I am a married, working mom of two (15-year old son and 8-year old daughter), coffee drinker, and list maker. I put my UNC Tarheels’ degree in Communication Studies to use at an advertising agency and hands-on experience as a working mom to use on this blog.
My family and I live in southwest Virginia. My mission here is to make your life as a working mom just a little bit easier.
Don’t want to miss a post? CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates.
Launched in 2011 as a community for working moms, this site is a quickly growing hangout for working moms seeking ways to balance work, family, and make time for herself.
The site features posts about:
- easy meals
- home hacks
- work/life balance
- taking care of yourself
- spending quality time with family
- managing household finances.
- A Working Mom’s Evening Routine
- Organize My Life Planning Kit
- 5 Simple Things Mom Should Do for Herself Every Day
- How I Organize My Life As A Working Mom
- Weekly Cleaning Schedule For Working Moms
I would love to hear from you, if you ever have any questions or feedback. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.