As the New Year approaches, everyone is pretty busy writing down their new goals and resolutions regarding work, money, love, health, life and so on.
Was one of your resolutions to take better care of yourself and put a better foot forward?
This is a guest post by Alex Hanks.
Create a new you this year and start it by improving your appearance and style. Here, we have come up with 20 interesting style resolutions that will help you in your fashion and style and will bring an immediate improvement to your overall look. It’s time for a good change. Happy New Year!
Style Resolutions the New Year
- I will invest in a good suit (a well-fitted black, gray, or navy suit will do for the starters) – it’s a requirement for everyone. This is What to Wear to a Job Interview.
- I will not wear clothes that don’t flatter me or make me look as if I borrowed them. Instead, I will wear clothes that fit well or I will invest in some good custom dress shirts, pants, and suits.
- I will find a good and highly dependable tailor.
- I will no longer wear chunky squared toe shoes, so old-fashioned.
- I will invest in some good quality, trendy shoes.
- I will never let my undergarment show (that is so not cool).
- I will not wear sandals with socks (I’m a grown up and not a kid).
- I will not wear white athletic socks, unless I’m playing a sport.
- I will pair my belt with my shoes and not wear funny combinations.
- I will only wear yoga pants…if I’m going to do yoga.
- I will pay attention to each and every detail when it comes to my clothing.
- I will avoid wearing oversized t-shirts.
- I will try to play with new colors and introduce them in my wardrobe.
- I will start working out and get in better shape.
- I will focus more on my grooming and pay attention to other things as well that compliment my looks.
- I will iron my clothes and stop sending them to the dry cleaner.
- I will definitely stop wearing pleated pants – they are not in fashion now.
- I will invest my money in some good perfume and buy at least three different scents.
- I will use my phone for communication and start wearing a watch again.
- I will focus on accessorizing my overall look.
Happy New Year!
More Posts About Mom Fashion:
- A Lazy Mom’s Guide to Fashion
- 10 Items Every Working Mom Needs in Her Closet
- 10+ Ways to Take Your Outfit from Day to Night
- How You Can Easily Save Money On Fashionable Clothes
- Practical (and Pretty!) Fashion for Working Moms
Author Bio Alex is an adventurous and nosy fixer and maker of all things. He loves to write on the latest fashion trends and works at Custom Stitchers. Living in an apartment, he is also fond of terrace gardening.
Do you want to be one of those women who is a design trendsetter with a unique style, instead of being a fashionable follower? Here is another post with 8 quick and easy ways to dress with unique clothing and show off your quirky style.
Are you looking for ways to easily save money on fashionable clothes? I’ve got five easy tips to help you stretch your clothing budget: How You Can Easily Save Money On Fashionable Clothes