Are you looking for gifts for coffee lovers? I’ve created a list of more than 10 items at every price point. Hand-curated by me – a coffee fanatic!
Gifts for Coffee Lovers
Here’s a list of coffee Christmas gifts that any coffee drinker is sure to love:
- Coffee – Of course, the first item on any list of coffee gifts is coffee. Buy their favorite brand or treat them to something special. This allows them to enjoy the coffee they love without leaving the house.
- Keurig – This is one of the most popular and best-selling brands. These machines offer various sizes of single cup brewing and multiple carafe options, to give you more coffee when you need it. Don’t miss my Ultimate Checklist for Selecting the Best Keurig Coffee Maker.
- Frother – This best selling frother gives a professional finishing touch for lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolates or chilled milkshakes. Turn your kitchen into a coffee shop. It can even bring everyday instant coffee up a notch.
- Grinder – This unit gives you complete control over the grind. Convenient, quiet, and fresh.
- Travel mug – I love enjoying a fresh cup of coffee during my morning commute. This mug has two layers of insulation to maintain the drink’s temperature, no matter the outside climate.
- Starbucks gift card – Who couldn’t use a 3 pm pick-me-up with a custom-made coffee, macchiato, or iced frappucino from the one and only Starbucks?
- Insulating sleeve – Prevent table rings & dripping cups. Keep cups dry and drinks colder.
- Espresso machine & coffee maker – Whether you’re on a budget or don’t wait to wait in coffee shop lines, these make great coffee gift ideas. Replace your coffee maker because this machine brews rich-tasting espresso coffee. You won’t have to do any guessing since it includes an automatic milk frother.
- Coffee mug – If you can’t get your day started without coffee, this is the mug for you.
- Tshirt – Put everyone on notice with this “Ok, But First Coffee” t-shirt. They’ll wait!
Find more Gift Guides here.