Are you looking for gifts for breastfeeding moms? I’ve created a list of more than 15 breastfeeding essentials at every price point. Hand-curated by me – a working mom who has lived through breastfeeding both of my children.
Best gifts for breastfeeding moms
Here’s a list of gifts for breastfeeding moms (and maybe new-to-you) that she will love:
1. Boppy. This is one of my favorite breastfeeding essentials. I tell every new mom I know about the wonders of the Boppy. It was my favorite breastfeeding thing! For several months, the Boppy was essential for every nursing session.
2. Professional one-time house cleaning. I read a lot of people saying that as a new mom, you should take advantage of help & one of the suggestions was to get friends to help clean. I would never have asked for that, cause there’s no way I would want anyone who I know personally to see how dirty some parts of my house got in those early months, haha. But I wouldn’t have really cared if it was a stranger. And there’s so much time you spend just sitting down, nursing. Which is a blessing, but also hard when your mental to-do list of chores and cleaning just keeps nagging at you.
3. Scented candles. These breastfeeding gifts help you relax when nursing is difficult and/or painful.
4. Lactation cookie mix. Help boost your milk supply with the only lactation cookie mix. With a mouth-watering “from scratch” taste, you won’t believe it’s a lactation cookie. This is a cookie you can feel good about eating, with high protein and fiber, low sugar, and plenty of natural vitamins, minerals, and Omega-3 essential fatty acids. These were great but it was hard to set aside the time to make a batch for myself early on. Check out this chocolate chips variant from lactation cookies Singapore.
5. Food of any kind. Doesn’t just apply to breastfeeding/pumping, but some of the best gifts were when people brought food!
6. Quality, reusable, dishwasher-safe water bottle. For the intense breastfeeding-induced thirst.
7. Gift card for mani/pedi. So your body can be yours again for an hour or two, because baby will own it again soon.
8. Extra-long phone charging cord. I bought a few of these early on so I could use my phone easily while it charged while nursing. It’s such a great idea for a breastfeeding gift basket.
9. Nursing Bra – It is the perfect every day, at home, on-the-go, anytime nursing bra. The luxuriously soft fabric molds to your changing shape, so that you can wear it throughout pregnancy and nursing
10. Nipple Cream. All-natural ingredients are safe for mom and baby and do not need to be washed off prior to breastfeeding. Safe and effective balm that softens skin to relieve pain from breastfeeding.
11. Hands free breast pump bra – Comfortable cotton/spandex all-in-one tank for confidence and coverage all day, ideal for your new mom lifestyle from bump to baby. Simple hands-free pumping, insert flange while wearing, no need to disrobe or put on anything special to pump hands-free.
12. Nursing nightgown The perfect nightgown. So comfortable, soft and stretchy fabric you’ll want to live in it, both during and after pregnancy. 2-layer top designed for easy breastfeeding.
13. Nursing cover scarf – Breastfeed in public and with total privacy. with full 360-degree coverage to protect the baby against harsh sunlight, wind, bugs, germs and bacteria. It also has a small opening that allows you to check on your baby while you’re out or running errands.
14. Nursing camisole – Adjustable and highly elastic straps, also come with built-in pouches for inserting nursing pads. Features a crossover style to simply pull aside for instant nursing access, Easy to quick feeding. No snaps, No clasps.
15. Mom and baby necklace – Breastfeeding is love turned into food. A beautiful and exciting necklace of a mother breastfeeding her baby.
These gifts for breastfeeding mothers will be appreciated and cherished in all the days to come.
Find more Gift Guides here.
More Breastfeeding Essentials & Tips for New Moms
- 5 Ways to Balance a New Baby with Daily Life
- 5 Best Ways to Smoothly Transition into Childcare
- How to Juggle Breastfeeding Your Baby While Working
- My Advice to a New Working Mom: Secrets to Balance
- 4 Tips for Sticking To Your Budget with a New Baby