Learn how your family can spread kindness with Entenmann’s® Minis and the Entenmann’s® Mini Acts of Kindness 5K Giveaway using the tips in this sponsored post.
Whether it means getting them fewer gifts or volunteering some vacation time to help others, there are many ways to spread kindness. We have a few of our favorites listed below, check them out!
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
- leave $1 bills around a dollar store (especially in the toy section!)
- pay for the person behind you in the drive-thru
- tape money on a vending machine with a note saying “This treat’s on me!”
- leave diapers and wipes at a changing station
- tape quarters to a kiddie ride in/outside a store
- tape money for a kids meal in a zipper bag in a restaurant bathroom
- write a thank you note to her from her child
- a grocery store gift card
- a gas station gift card
- a restaurant gift card
- pay for coffee behind you
- give up your seat on public transit
- compliment her outfit
- compliment her kids’ behavior
- introduce yourself to the new mom at the meeting, practice, or recital
- let a tired mom and her kiddos go ahead in line in front of you
- pay for her manicure or pedicure
- pay for a massage
- offer her a free night of babysitting for date night or time to herself
- offer to pick up her child when you know she has a busy afternoon
- call to see if she needs anything while you are at the grocery store
- offer to take her kids with you when you go to the park
- keep an extra umbrella in your car and give it to a mom with her kids
- donate diapers and wipes to a pregnancy center
- donate diapers and wipes to a homeless shelter
- tape some money in a baggie to a washer or dryer at a laundromat
- leave detergent with a tag that says “Take Me I’m FREE” at the laundromat
- tape a bag of microwave popcorn to the Redbox machine
- add coins to her parking meter
- buy a gift card to a local ice cream parlor or frozen yogurt spot
- wash her car
- if your waitress tells you she has kids, slip her a few extra dollars
- buy and deliver one of their favorites (lunch item, coffee, ice cream, etc.)
- slip an envelope with a few extra dollars in it into a mom’s shopping cart
- even if she’s a stranger, tell another mom she’s doing a great job
- leave dollar bills inside library books for moms
- put $1 bills in a Redbox case with a note that says snacks are on you
- leave pool toys at the pool with a note to take it home
- leave granola bars in the children’s area at the library
- leave an empowering and inspirational note at the baby changing station
- send her flowers at work with an appreciative note
- leave a dollar for chocolate taped in the feminine products aisle
- leave a thank you note, taped in the baby products aisle
- leave flowers with notes attached, in the pickup area of a local daycare
- leave coupons for baby or kid items/meals in the appropriate places
Recently, Entenmann’s® contacted me about their new Minis and the Entenmann’s® Mini Acts of Kindness 5K Giveaway. Here are the varieties available:
- Entenmann’s® Minis Apple Snack Pies
- Entenmann’s® Minis Brownie Chocolate Chip Cakes
- Entenmann’s® Minis Crumb Cakes
- Entenmann’s® Minis Pound Cakes
These baked snacks are delicious, quality choices for on-the-go or in the lunchbox – always soft and moist – the perfect portion of happiness for everyone.
See how easily I added this quick treat to my lunch: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z8hdmtSNBzgp3dUN8
Information about Mini Acts of Kindness 5K Giveaway:
- Kicking off on Random Acts of Kindness Day, February 17, through April 2, fans can make a sweet gesture to a loved one by nominating them for a chance to win exciting prizes as part of the Entenmann’s® Mini Acts of Kindness 5K Giveaway at www.miniactsofkindness.com.
- In addition to one nominator and nominee receiving $5,000 each, 5,000 nominees will win free Entenmann’s® Minis product awarded in the form of one (1) coupon. Winners will be selected at random.
- For every nomination made, Entenmann’s® Minis will donate $1, up to $15,000, to Feeding America, a nonprofit organization that consists of a nationwide network of more than 200 food banks that feed more than 46 million people.
- All sweepstakes entries must be submitted by April 2 via the online landing page linked here to qualify.
Information about Entenmann’s® Minis:
- With Entenmann’s®, everyone’s got a favorite!
- Entenmann’s® Minis are the same delicious variety of baked goods you know and love, from donuts, crumb cake, apple pie and more, perfectly portioned, and individually wrapped.
- Entenmann’s® knows you are busy and always on the move, so your snack options should help make life easier while satisfying your cravings.
- Minis are perfectly portioned and individually wrapped to make on the go snacking and lunchtime packing a breeze!
They’re on our grocery list EVERY week!
Find Entenmann’s® online:
ENTENMANN’S MINIS KINDNESS GIVEAWAY
Entenmann’s is providing a $25 Visa digital gift card (gift card can only be used online) and (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of any Entenmann’s Minis.
The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s snacks so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s snacks. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s snacks.
I am responsible for the giveaway and Entenmann’s snacks is providing the $25 Visa digital gift card (gift card can only be used online) and (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of any Entenmann’s snacks.