Are you looking for gifts for a Zumba fanatic? I’ve created a list of more than 10 items at every price point. Hand-curated by me – a self-professed Zumba fanatic.
What is Zumba? an aerobic fitness program featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and performed primarily to Latin American dance music.
We joined our local rec center as a family last month and it’s been great. They provide childcare and activities for my youngest, a basketball gym for my teenager, and I took my first Zumba class there. It was amazing! Can’t wait to go every week. In fact, I wish I was able to attend more of the classes, but because of my work schedule, I am limited.
Best Gifts for Zumba Fanatics
Here are 12 must-have accessory gifts for anyone who loves Zumba:
1. DVDs – I’ve considered getting one of these sets for home. In case I miss the class or want to get extra workouts in, this would be super convenient.
2. Music – Sometimes my eight-year-old attends class with me. She & I really get into the music and learn the words to the songs. Having the music would allow us to extend the fun, practice the moves at home, or enjoy the music while freestyling the moves.
3. Shirts it’s good to have a set of clothing that you dedicate just to working out. For one, you’re going to sweat in them a lot. It’s also helpful to just get into the mindset of working out.
4. Pants certain fabrics are better at wicking away moisture. In terms of exercise, this means keeping your sweat off of you. This helps prevent chafing and rashes.
5. Shoes – My instructor wears these lightweight, rubber sole Z-Slide lets you slide easily on any surface. shock-absorbing footwear specifically designed enhance your Zumba experience.
6. Sports Bra – With the jumping around done with some of the moves, this is an absolute necessity.
7. Headbands Keep your hair out of your eyes while still looking cute! The 3-pack of reversible Go For Geo 2-Way Headbands 3pk help you get your sweat on with confidence!
8. Toning sticks Shake things up Add some oomph to your workout (and some spice to your soundtrack) with the 1 lb. (0.45 kilos) Zumba Toning Sticks. These maraca-like toning sticks are not your average dumbbells Filled with sand, they allow more ”give” than traditional hand weights and let you shake, rattle and rock your way to sexy, leaner muscles and a more sculpted shape.
9. Bracelets – Add some flair to your outfit with the Rock N Rave Rubber Bracelets 8pk. Featuring different colors, printed phrases, and bells, these bracelets pair great with any look!
10. Water Bottle – Our instructor reminds us every couple of songs to get water. If you’re truly giving it your all, you will be sweating, and you will need to replenish that water.
11. Socks – These fun socks have bright, bold colors. You can also count on the arch support giving your feet optimal stability. The reinforced toe and heel ensure long-term usability. Heels have a half-cushion for extra impact protection
12. Towel – When you’re sweaty, these towels with extra-soft terry loop allow for super absorbency. The signature logo makes them fun to look at, too.
Find more Gift Guides here.