Are you looking for the perfect Christmas gift for the five-year-old in your life? Every little girl will love this idea! She’ll have hours of non-stop fun.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Lil’ Lockitz via ShopHer Media. All text and opinions are my own.
My daughter is now seven (actually her birthday is today!). She is so creative. She loves to make things, especially things that she can give as gifts.
I am all about finding her crafts to do independently. This one definitely fits the bill.
Get all of your BFF’s over to share stories and dive into this super deluxe kit!
Makes 18 reusable Lockitz. Wear them as a necklace, bracelet or use the keychain clasps to make clip-ons!
- Includes Locket Tops with Backs, Necklaces, Bracelets, Keychain Clasps, Charms, Backgrounds, Letters, Tweezers, Photo Puncher, Crimper, Storage Container and instructions.
- Recommended for children 5 years of age and older
Lil’ Lockitz supplies you with gems, backgrounds, and charms of your favorite things to float in a wearable collage that tells a story.
This set Is EVERYTHING! Get all of your BFF’s over and dive into this super deluxe kit! Make lockets for yourselves or each other.
Show everyone what you have in common or what makes you unique! Just fill it with custom charms of things you love, lock it up when everything is in place and wear it as a necklace, bracelet or use the Keychain Clasps to make clip-ons!
- Have a DIY Locket party.
- What’s your favorite memory? Preserve it with a locket.
- What’s your biggest dream? Making a locket is a terrific way to share it.
- Share your story! Let people know what each piece on your locket represents (or have them guess)!
If you have a bunch of gifts to buy this year, you’ll love being able to order this from Amazon.
I love shopping online. No lines. No whining kids in shopping carts. No traffic. Other benefits:
- It saves times going from store to store looking for an item.
- Order hard to find items.
- Save time searching in stores for an exact size or brand.
Girls can make things either simple or complicated, depending on their ages and likes. So if you have any in your life that are five to about 10, this will be the perfect gift under the tree.
More Gift Ideas
- 5 Ways to Find the Perfect Gift
- 12 Christmas Present Ideas You Can’t Go Wrong With This Year
- 5 Unique Gift Ideas For The Holidays
For more Christmas ideas, be sure to check out my Christmas page featuring ways to reduce stress, Advent calendars, hiding presents, and more.