Are you looking for gifts for a music lover? I’ve created a list of more than 10 items at every price point. Hand-curated by me – a lover of just about every musical genre.
I literally love music. My mom loves to tell the story of me singing my favorite song as a child – Ring My Bell by Anita Ward.
Nowadays I can sing along to just about every song on the radio (and my kids can, too!). My mom also says that I used to be the same way as a kid.
It’s in my soul and I’ve passed it on.
Best Gifts for Music Lovers
Here are 10 must-have accessory gifts for anyone who loves music:
1. Beats – My husband and my 15-year-old son both have a pair of these. My husband listens to music or audiobooks during his workday (he’s a delivery driver who is in and out of his truck 100’s of times a day!). My son is a teenager – no further explanation necessary! I can personally attest to the superior quality of the music you listen to while using these. You can hear every background noise and thump of bass, just as it was intended to be heard.
2. Bluetooth speaker – Having one of these, you can turn your phone into a stereo system in any room. We love to use these while cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, while hosting guests, or anytime.
3. Itunes/play store gift card – The music lover in your life is bound to have favorite songs and artists. With a gift card, he or she can purchase music and add it to a digital library.
4. Ticketmaster gift card – There’s no experience like hearing live music. As I said before, I am a music fan. I’ve been to concerts in every genre – Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, Mary J. Blige (twice!), 2 Chainz, and the Dixie Chicks.
7. Coffee mug – As a daily coffee drinker, it would be so cool to have a reminder every morning of my two favorite fuels – music and coffee!
8. Pillow – A cute decorative addition to any room – living room, music studio, or bedroom.
10. Amazon Prime (music unlimited) – This is a premium music subscription service featuring tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations.
Find more Gift Guides here.
What would you add to this list of gifts for music lovers?