Are you looking for gifts for a music lover? I’ve created a list of more than 10 items at every price point. Hand-curated by me – a lover of just about every musical genre.
I literally love music. My mom loves to tell the story of me singing my favorite song as a child – Ring My Bell by Anita Ward.
Nowadays I can sing along to just about every song on the radio (and my kids can, too!). My mom also says that I used to be the same way as a kid.
It’s in my soul and I’ve passed it on.
Best Gifts for Music Lovers
Here are 10 must-have accessory gifts for anyone who loves music:
1. Beats – My husband and my 15-year-old son both have a pair of these. My husband listens to music or audiobooks during his workday (he’s a delivery driver who is in and out of his truck 100’s of times a day!). My son is a teenager – no further explanation necessary! I can personally attest to the superior quality of the music you listen to while using these. You can hear every background noise and thump of bass, just as it was intended to be heard.
2. Bluetooth speaker – Having one of these computer speakers, you can turn your phone into a stereo system in any room. We love to use these while cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, while hosting guests, or anytime. If you want to review all of your options, check out this bluetooth speaker buying guide.
3. Itunes/play store gift card – The music lover in your life is bound to have favorite songs and artists. With a gift card, he or she can purchase music and add it to a digital library.
4. Ticketmaster gift card – There’s no experience like hearing live music. As I said before, I am a music fan. I’ve been to concerts in every genre – Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, Mary J. Blige (twice!), 2 Chainz, and the Dixie Chicks.
5. Jewelry – I have this charm on my Pandora bracelet that includes a guitar, guitar pick, and musical note.
6. Tshirts – What better way to let the world know what your musical tastes are or to represent your favorite artist? (It’s true that my brain is 80% song lyrics.)
7. Coffee mug – As a daily coffee drinker, it would be so cool to have a reminder every morning of my two favorite fuels – music and coffee!
8. Pillow – A cute decorative addition to any room – living room, music studio, or bedroom.
9. Spotify/ Napster/Tidal/Pandora gift card – Listen to your favorite tunes with a subscription gift card or be able to download your favorite songs and albums.
10. Amazon Prime (music unlimited) – This is a premium music subscription service featuring tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations.
Find more Gift Guides here.
Devis Ganga says
I bought a bluetooth speaker as a gift for this christmas for my little son Gabir. My son is very passionate about playing and listeing music, infact a quite talented young guitarist.
This article shows a great list of gifts for music lovers and i will consider other as well for all the future gifts that i will give to my son.