As moms, we often put ourselves last. But it is important to take care of ourselves and our health.
We joined our local rec center as a family last month and it’s been great. They provide childcare and activities for my youngest, a basketball gym for my teenager, and I took my first Zumba class there. It was amazing! Can’t wait to go every week. In fact, I wish I was able to attend more of the classes, but because of my work schedule, I am limited.
Best Gifts for Moms Trying to Get Fit
Here are 10 must-have accessory gifts for anyone who is trying to get fit:
2. Shirts it’s good to have a set of clothing that you dedicate just to working out. For one, you’re going to sweat in them a lot. It’s also helpful to just get into the mindset of working out.
3. Pants certain fabrics are better at wicking away moisture. In terms of exercise, this means keeping your sweat off of you. This helps prevent chafing and rashes.
4. Water Bottle – My Zumba instructor reminds us every couple of songs to get water. If you’re truly giving it your all, you will be sweating, and you will need to replenish that water.
5. Shoes – My instructor wears these lightweight, rubber sole Z-Slide lets you slide easily on any surface. shock-absorbing footwear specifically designed enhance your Zumba experience.
6. Armband for phone – If I’m not in a Zumba class and take a walk instead, this is a must.
7. Earbuds/Headphones – Everything is easier for me when music is in the background – driving to work, doing chores, working out. I highly recommend having a great pair of earbuds or headphones to help the time go by faster.
8. Sports Bra – With the jumping around done with some of the moves, this is an absolute necessity.
9. Duffle bag – I stay ready for opportunities to exercise by keeping a packed bag in my trunk that includes the following: a t-shirt, comfy shorts, my sneakers, socks, my phone, and flushable cleansing cloths.
10. Refreshing wipes – Whenever I’m able to seize these pockets of time, I don’t always have access to a shower to refresh. These are a big timesaver.
11. Gym membership – We joined our local rec center as a family last month and it’s been great. They provide childcare and activities for my youngest, a basketball gym for my teenager, and I took my first Zumba class there.
Find more Gift Guides here.