Do you wish you had more time? Do you feel like you’re always running around in circles and at the end of the day you don’t have anything to show for it? Well, this series is for you!
We all wish we had more time in the day, but that’s simply not possible. But, by considering how you currently use your time and being willing to get a little creative, you can get more done and feel more accomplished than ever before.
- How to Wake Up Early
- How to Be a Productive Night Owl
- Use Your Commuting Time
- Use Lunch Breaks More Effectively
- How to Spend Your Weekend
- Take a Day Off to Catch Up
- Swap Childcare With Another Parent
- Why You Need to Use a Timer
- Stop Trying to Do It All
- How Podcasts Can Help You Get More Done
- Life Skills You Can Learn From YouTube
- Secrets of Effective Multitasking
- Moms Need to Delegate
- Household Chores: Should You DIY Them or Hire Help?
- Take Care of Yourself First
- Do it now (stop procrastinating)
- Make it easier
- Lower your standards…and just get it done
- Have a laundry routine
- Cook dinner while you work
- Handle it once (mail, email, bills)
- Batch like tasks
- Streamline with Checklists
- Create systems
- Do it at the right time
- Use waiting time
- Carpool efficiently
- Work wireless or mobile
- Decide quickly and move on
- Write it down
- BONUS: Be Flexible
If this is your first visit here, welcome! Learn more about the girl behind Outside the Box Mom.
Each October, The Nester hosts a gathering where bloggers commit to writing about the same topic for 31 Days. I participated last year and wrote the series 31 Days to Make Being a Working Mom Easier. I am very passionate about being a working mom, because it’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do. Along the way, I’ve discovered things that work (and things that don’t) that have made this a much more enjoyable ride for me…and my family.
Read other posts in the 31 Ways to Get More Done series.