These instant pot breakfast recipes are 20 ways your Instant Pot can make breakfast super easy. These recipes are better and faster than you can get to your local diner for breakfast!
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT BREAKFAST RECIPES AT HOME
Heading out to your local breakfast spot be your go-to on lazy weekend mornings, but instead of throwing away money on eating out, why not try your hand at making your favorite breakfast recipes?
I’ve put together a collection of my favorite instant pot breakfast recipes, including everything from oatmeal and eggs french toast, cake, and more.
This collection is really for anyone who loves breakfast food! The best part? All of these recipes are easy to follow and simple to make.
COMMON INGREDIENTS FOR INSTANT POT BREAKFAST RECIPES
- sour cream
- ranch seasoning mix
- green onions
- crumbled bacon
- french bread
- brown sugar
- cream cheese
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- chopped pecans
- pure maple syrup
- mesquite seasoning
- chili powder
- taco seasoning
- rolled oats
- fruit (i.e. peaches, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
- flax meal
- chopped almonds
- non-dairy milk
- Yogurt “Starter”
- Instant Pot DUO
- Digital Thermometer
- Stainless Steel Whisk
- Tempering Cup
- Euro Cuisine Yogurt Strainer
- Jumbo Ice Cube Tray (for saving “Starter”)
- sliced almonds
- lemon pepper seasoning
- shredded cheddar/Jack cheese
- ricotta cheese
- plain or vanilla yogurt
- whole wheat pastry flour or white whole wheat flour
- baking powder
- Berry Compote
- raw buckwheat groats
- rice milk
Try your hand at one of these recipes instead of eating at your local restaurant for weekend brunch.
20 INSTANT POT BREAKFAST RECIPES
- Twice baked potatoes casserole
- Mexican egg casserole
- Ham, egg & cheese casserole
- Banana French toast
- Breakfast burrito casserole
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Peaches & Cream Oatmeal
- Instant Pot Hard-boiled Eggs from Predominantly Paleo
- Scotch Eggs from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt from This Old Gal
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese Casserole from Southern Plate
- Banana French Toast from Living Locurto
- Eggs Five Ways in an Instant Pot from Dr. Karen S. Lee
- Pressure Cooker Breakfast Quinoa from Pressure Cooking Today
- Egg Muffins from Pressure Cooking Today
- Mini Omelets in the Instant Pot from Carol’s Country Kitchen
- Instant Pot Coconut Yogurt from The Primal Desire
- Berries and Cream Breakfast Cake from Pressure Cooking Today
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake Steel Cut Oatmeal from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Instant Pot Buckwheat Porridge from Veggie Primer
- Easy Instant Pot Blueberry Jam (2 ingredients!) from Traditional Cooking School
- Apple Delicata Squash Breakfast Porridge from Eat Beautiful
- Crustless Meat Lovers Quiche from Pressure Cooking Today
- Banana Bread from Adventures of a Nurse
- Cuban Potato Egg Frittata from This Old Gal
- Instant Pot Blood Orange Marmalade from Every Nook & Cranny
- Almond Milk Yogurt in the Instant Pot from Kitchen Musings Today
- Spiced Pumpkin Apple Butter from Kitschen Cat
- Steamed Soft-boiled Eggs from Instant Pot
- THM Blueberry Breakfast from Country Cookin’ Girl
- Vanilla Latte Steel Cut Oats from PressureCookingToday
- Berries ‘N Cream Breakfast Cake from PressureCookingToday
- Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing from AdventuresOfANurse
- 5 Ingredient Cheesy Egg Bake
Need help learning how to use your Instant Pot? The Electronic Pressure Cooking 101 class is perfect for anyone new to Instant Pot cooking, or afraid to take it out of the box! 😉
One of my biggest challenges is getting dinner on the table every night (and breakfast on the table on weekend mornings!). I know how easy it is to meal plan.
But, there’s so much to do in the evenings in such a short period of time. I’d rather talk to my hubby and kids than be in the kitchen cooking.
You may already know how big of a fan of efficiency I am. So the thought of an appliance that cooks for me, that doesn’t come out looking like mush? Yes!
Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE my crockpot. I think that everyone needs one. It’s great for roasting a chicken.
But, I have finally given in to a new appliance called the Instant Pot.
WHAT IS AN INSTANT POT?
A multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle.
If you don’t already have an Instant Pot, you might be wondering “Why all the fuss?” I know I did!
I don’t really enjoy cooking. So, when I started hearing buzz about the Instant Pot, I didn’t pay much attention.
With so many of my friends getting them, it was hard to ignore the buzz. I kept hearing the same comments: multi-functional, easy, fast.
Mashed potatoes in 15 minutes. Steel cut oats in under 10 minutes. Does the work of multiple kitchen appliances.
You will no longer need your slow cooker, pressure cooker, or rice cooker.
I haven’t met one single person who doesn’t love their Instant Pot.
Why Everyone Is Talking About the Instant Pot
Unlike the old pressure cookers you might be picturing, Instant Pot has multiple safety features to make pressure cooking safer and easier. So, you can enjoy all the benefits of a pressure cooker with fewer risks.
But an Instant Pot is a lot more than a pressure cooker. It’s a rice cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, steamer and even a yogurt maker! Instead of being ANOTHER kitchen appliance you have to store, it actually takes the place of several so you can free up cabinet or counter space!
I’m not a food blogger, so I checked in with my friends and found some easy Instant Pot recipes for you.
I know lots of families like breakfast take out, so I made a list of over 30 of my favorite instant pot breakfast recipes.
Do you have any favorite instant pot breakfast recipes?
[…] I was excited to hear that this easy breakfast is ready to give me loads of energy. Boy, do I need […]
[…] Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes […]