Do you dread cleaning? Get this list of cleaning songs to make it faster and easier to get your home cleaned in no time!
I have such nostalgic memories of cleaning day as a child.
It first began in my Grandma’s house. On cleaning day, which was Friday in her house, she would have the front and back doors open, allowing a breeze to travel through the house. Who would have thought cleaning day would bring so much stimulation to the senses?
I remember hearing the swishing of the washing machine and smelling the Pine-sol or bleach, while the low hum of radio noise would fill the background.
No cleaning day is complete without a musical soundtrack that gets you moving, dancing, and…cleaning!
In my parents’ house, my mom would play classics like Earth, Wind, & Fire. Here’s a list of cleaning songs that I put together.
The Ultimate List of Cleaning Songs
(AKA The Ultimate Cleaning Playlist)
- Earth Wind & Fire – September
- Earth Wind & Fire – Let’s Groove
- Earth Wind & Fire – Boogie Wonderland
- Rihanna & Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Pitbull – I Know You Want Me
- LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
- Katy Perry – Roar
- Maroon 5 – Sugar
- Spice Girls – Wannabe
- DMX – Party Up
- Marvin Gaye – Got to Give It Up
- Pharrell – Come Get It Bae
- Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
- Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
- Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like
- Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
- David Bowie – Let’s Dance
- Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop til You Get Enough
- Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
- Doobie Brothers – What a Fool Believes
- Fleetwood Mac – Hold Me
- Hall & Oates- I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- A-Ha – Take On Me
- Wham! – Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Pat Benatar – Love is a Battlefield
- Queen and David Bowie – Under Pressure
- Tommy Tutone – 867-5309/Jenny
There are over 90 minutes of music on this list. I’ll bet you’ll clean faster than you normally do and get everything done in a jiffy! Not sure what to clean? Scroll to the bottom of this post to get 3 FREE printable cleaning checklists.
I’ve created a playlist of these songs in my own Amazon Prime Music account. You can get it, too.
- Try an Amazon Music Unlimited FREE 30-Day Trial.
- Email me your receipt (to raki at outsidetheboxmom dot com).
- I’ll email you the link to my playlist!
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
Amazon Music Unlimited is a premium music subscription service featuring tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations.
With Amazon Music Unlimited, you can listen to any song, anytime, anywhere, on all your devices – smartphone, tablet, PC/Mac, Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices like Amazon Echo. You’ll never hear or see an ad, and of course you can download songs or playlists for offline listening.
Amazon Music Unlimited gets to know you, personalizing your recommendations based, on your listening habits, from a catalog of tens of millions of songs. Whether you’re after the perfect dinner-party playlist, an all-weekend listening session with the entire Beatles catalog, the latest hits from Bruno Mars, or recommendations for new indie music to discover, Amazon Music Unlimited has it all.
As a Prime member, you can join Amazon Music Unlimited for $7.99/month for a monthly subscription or $79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay $9.99/month.
What is the difference between Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited?
With Amazon Music Unlimited, you get all of the great features and functionality of Prime Music…and a lot more. Amazon Music Unlimited offers tens of millions of songs and thousands of expert-programmed playlists and stations, including the hottest new releases from today’s most popular artists.
Amazon Music Unlimited‘s vast catalog allows you to dig deep into the vaults of your favorite artists, enjoy the latest and greatest hits, and explore new genres and styles.
Prime members can join Amazon Music Unlimited for only $7.99/month for a monthly subscription or $79/year for an annual subscription. Non-Prime customers pay $9.99/month.
Other Posts to Make Your Cleaning Easier:
- Weekly Cleaning Schedule For Working Moms
- Speed Cleaning: The Friday Fast 5
- 5 Easy Steps to a Clean Home
- How to Delegate When You’re Tired of Doing it All
- 5 Tips to Kick Start Your Spring Cleaning
Get these 3 FREE printable cleaning checklists. Know exactly what to clean daily, weekly, and monthly!