Destination weddings can ensure your wedding will be unique and memorable for not just you and your spouse, but for all those who attend.
A beach is an excellent place for a destination wedding. Caterers, photographers, and other wedding professionals are accustomed to destination weddings and are ready to meet your needs. Furthermore, as long as the beach isn’t too far, like Hawaii or Fiji, invitees are inclined to attend simply because most people enjoy the beach. It offers a real vacation from the busy lives of guests to lounge on the beach.
If you live in a small town or suburbia, it could be exciting to do a big city wedding. While you are visiting venues, you can take advantage of the diversity big cities have to offer and do some shopping for moissanite engagement ring Toronto, or wedding dresses in Los Angeles. Each big city has a personality to reflect the style of wedding you would like to have. Here are a few examples.
- Las Vegas- From Highroller to kitschy, you can get married at Steve Wynn’s Aria, or in a Chapel by Elvis.
- Los Angeles- Go for an early Hollywood Glam style or a chic L.A. event.
- New York- The melting pot of America, you can have anything you want here. Classy and elegant venues await.
- Toronto- A new city with a rising art scene, go to Toronto for a modern wedding.
- Chicago- Traditional excellence and established museums and restaurants for a classy mid-west wedding.
- Miami- Go to Miami for a Latin wedding or choose a venue from Miami’s original Art Deco architecture.
- Montreal- Europe is a long way to go for a French wedding. Head to Montreal for a classic French wedding surrounded by heritage.
A newer destination on the wedding scene is the desert. The warm, dry climate is temperate and sunny more days out of the year than any other area. The unusual landscapes and breathtaking sunsets provide an exotic experience for wedding-goers.
Another new popular destination is the farm. Farms allow for unique extravagances like large amounts of people congregating in the open air, fireworks, canons, open fire roasts, farm to table meals, or horses, to name a few. Fill your mason jar with some sweet tea or moonshine, and let your outdoorsy flag fly.
Wherever you choose to hold your destination wedding, you can be sure that it will be an experience of a lifetime.