In this Neveo review, learn how to stay connected with grandparents. Send a printed photo album to your parents or grandparents every month. Add your favorite photos and invite other family members to add their pictures.
This post is sponsored by Neveo.
My nine-year-old daughter asks me why there are so few printed pictures of her around the house. Honestly, I hadn’t realized the shift.
My son is 16. When he was born in 2002, cell phones weren’t as prevalent as they are now. I had a digital camera. I had a regular routine of printing photos, creating photo albums, and hanging photos.
Fast forward to 2009, when I had my daughter and I took most photos on my phone.
I didn’t realize how infrequently that I printed, compiled, or hung photos.
So my daughter and I began a project where we’d go back through my digital photos – on the computer, in my Google Photos account, on photo printing websites I’d used, etc.
We began printing them out so that she could see tangible proof that I valued having photos of her as much as I do of her brother.
In a day and age of so much technology, it’s nice to slow down and savor the tangible.
Recently, Simon from Neveo contacted me about a monthly family album made for grandparents. Since getting my photos organized was one of my New Year’s resolutions, I decided to take him up on the offer.
Neveo’s aim is to reconnect generations through our family albums that are sent to our (grand-)parents every month!
Last month, I downloaded the app and got started.
Here’s how simple the process is:
1. Download the mobile app.
2. Add your favorite photos (and captions). Include details of the photos. They will be included with the picture.
3. Share the app with your family to join you (if you want to). If you want them to join you to post their own photos, they need to click on your invitation. You can invite as many people as you want.
- It took me 5 minutes to select the photos I wanted out of my Google Photos stream. You can choose from your camera roll, Google Photos, or Facebook.
- Entered my contact information.
- Entered my credit card information.
- Wait for photos to upload (mine took about 30 minutes).
· Receive a keepsake photo book of your photos. Pricing: 50 photos for $14.99 or 100 photos for $19.99.
And, this service is a valuable time saver in that you don’t have to transfer your photos to your computer or visit a store for printing.
Give Neveo a try today!
[…] RELATED: How to Stay Connected With Grandparents […]