Wondering how to keep your kids safe online?
If your kids are awake, they’re probably on a smartphone, in front of a smart tv, downloading apps, or posting to social networks. And most likely you have no idea what they’re doing. iParent.TV is a website for teaching and informing parents on all things tech, mobile, devices, websites, and apps for kids so that you WILL know.
The Problem. Most parents don’t have an inside track to tech or social media dangers, let alone how to safeguard their kids against them.
58% of 10-12 year old kids believe they know how to hide their online activities from their parents.
46% of them said they would change their online behavior if they knew their parents were paying attention.
Introducing iParent.TV – keeping parents ahead of the tech curve. We believe we have the opportunity to help parents understand, get involved and safeguard their children in the ever-evolving tech World. iParent.TV educates parents with all the latest trends via Websites – Social Media – Apps – Devices
The idea. It started with a group of dads who felt like their 9-year-olds knew more about tech than they did. They were right. But their idea will help change that forever for all parents. Once launched, iParent.TV will have 100s of videos and product reviews that are very current, cutting edge and trending, keeping parents who subscribe ahead of the tech curve.
How it will work? The iParent.TV website is for parents to access all the videos, reviews, how-tos, and live chat support. It will be the largest site on the net helping parents understand what’s safe and what’s not in the world of tech.
What you get? Articles, videos, reviews, tips, tools and expert advice on EVERYTHING like…
– Popular Apps
– Social Network Sites
– Major Websites
– Top Devices
• Check out the awesome interactive app and watch the iparent.tv video to learn more.
• Tweet using the #iparenttv hashtag to spread the word about how to keep kids safe online.
• Share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Tumblr.
More Posts to Keep Kids Safe Online:
- Easy Home Security Tips Every Parent Should Teach Their Kids
- Internet Safety for Kids
- Things to Consider When Giving Your Child His or Her First Mobile Phone
- XBOX Tips For Kids
Resources to Keep Kids Safe Online:
These links are my affiliate links.
- Iparent – This book identifies the trends, alerts us to their exponential speed, and offers practical wisdom in leading our kids through perilous times.
- iParent: 10 Social Media Rules to iProtect the iGeneration – In this material we will cover 10 Social Media Rules that are written with your child’s safety in mind.
- The Boogeyman Exists; And He’s In Your Child’s Back Pocket: Internet Safety Tips For Keeping Your Children Safe Online, Smartphone Safety, Social Media Safety, and Gaming Safety – The discussion about digital safety needs to begin the very first time your child uses a tablet or a smartphone without mom or dad literally sitting right next to them.
- Cyberbullying in Social Media within Educational Institutions: Featuring Student, Employee, and Parent Information – This book presents the information from the collaborative efforts and perspectives of a current school district superintendent who has researched and worked day-to-day with the issues, and an attorney currently dealing with the legal issues relevant to cyberbullying.