What is the best formula for sensitive breastfed babies? This question reminded me of what happened with my sister.
My sister gave birth to her baby three months ago but her baby was suffering from crying and vomiting during and after breastfeeding so she decided to consult the pediatrician.
After an accurate examination, the pediatrician told her that her baby suffered from milk allergy so she should refrain from dairy products and use a special feeding formula for her baby.
The best formula for sensitive breastfed babies
There are many babies are sensitive to milk and suffer from certain problems such as:
- Lactose intolerance
- Milk protein sensitivity
- Sensitive stomach
So if you notice any abnormal signs on your baby during breastfeeding you should consult the pediatrician to know the best formula for your sensitive baby.
Lactose intolerance is a digestive disorder characterized by the inability to digest lactose due to a lack of lactase enzyme in the small intestine.
Symptoms of lactose intolerance
Symptoms of Lactose intolerance include:
- Gas and bloating
- Crying when passing feces
- Stomach cramping
The best formula for lactose sensitive baby
The best formula for sensitive breastfed babies who suffer from lactose intolerance is Similac sensitive lactose sensitivity.
Advantages of Similac sensitive lactose sensitivity formula
- Specialized for baby fussiness and gas due to lactose intolerance.
- Easy to be digested.
- Not contain any artificial hormones.
- Help in the development of the baby’s eye and brain.
So it is the best formula for sensitive breastfed babies who suffer from lactose intolerance.
Milk protein allergy
Some babies suffer from milk protein allergy either of cow milk or formula milk.
The immune system of those babies considers the milk protein as a foreign body so when those babies drink the milk that contains milk protein they will suffer from allergy.
Symptoms of milk protein allergy
- Bloody stool is the most common one
- Skin rashes
The best formula for milk sensitive babies
The best formula for sensitive breastfed babies who suffer from milk allergy is the hypoallergenic formula such as:
- Neocate syneo infant hypoallergenic Amino acid-Based.
- Similac Alimentum.
- Gerber Extensive HA.
Neocate syneo infant hypoallergenic Amino acid-BasedNeocate syneo infant is one of the best formulas for babies who suffer from milk allergy.
Advantages of Neocate syneo infant formula
- This formula contains nonallergenic amino acid so suitable for babies suffering from milk allergy
- It is the only hypoallergenic formula containing a blend of prebiotics and probiotics so it helps in the balance of gut microbiota of sensitive breastfed infants.
- Help in the development and growth of breastfed infants as it contains complete and balanced nutrients.
Neocate syneo infants must be used under medical supervision.
Similac Alimentum is one of the hypoallergenic formulas that is used for babies who suffer from milk allergy.
Advantages of Similac alimentum
- It is a hypoallergenic formula so it is used for babies who suffer from milk allergy.
- It is lactose-free and contains no palm oil so it may be used for babies who suffer from lactose intolerance.
- Easy to be digested as it contains broken down proteins
- Support eye and brain development.
Gerber Extensive HA
it is one of the hypoallergenic formulas so it is used for babies with milk allergy
This formula is also lactose-free so it may be used for babies who suffer from lactose intolerance.
what baby formula is best for sensitive stomach
Enfamil nutramigen infant formula is the best formula for sensitive breastfed babies who suffer from a sensitive stomach.
advantages of enfamil nutramigen infant formula
- It contains LGG probiotics so it improves digestion and prevents allergic reaction.
- it contains no lactose or sucrose so it may be used for babies with lactose intolerance.
- It is rich in iron so it fulfills the daily iron requirement.
- nutritionally complete.
- help in the development of the brain.
- Boosts the immune system
choosing the best formula for a sensitive breastfed infant depend on the cause of sensitivity
the best formula for sensitive breastfed babies with lactose intolerance is Similac sensitive
the best formula for babies who suffer from milk protein allergy is the hypoallergenic formula such as:
- Neocate syneo infant formula
- Similac Alimentum
- Gerber Extensive HA
The best formula for babies with a sensitive stomach is the Enfamil nutramigen infant formula.
- What Are The Benefits Of Infant Formula For Babies
- Essential Items For Your Baby
- Newborn on the way? Be better financially prepared with these helpful ideas