Love this list of favorite books for working moms. It includes the best advice to help you live your life and balance work with family better. Here are 20 books that I’d recommend to working mothers.
I don’t read as much as I would like to, so when I choose a book, it’s for a very specific reason. Over the last year or so, I have received these books and liked them so much, they have a permanent spot on my bookshelf.
Besides reading the Bible, I love to find practical books that help me on the working mom journey or ones that encourage me as a wife, mom, or entrepreneur.
Here are a few of my favorite books for working moms for reading in physical form or electronically, based on your preference. If you have a suggestion to add to the list, please leave a comment and I’ll be sure to check it out!
Best Books for Working Moms
List of over 20 books for working moms (affiliate links used):
- Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin
- Better Than Before: A Day-by-Day Journal by Gretchen Rubin
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
- The Busy Mom’s Book of Inspiration by Worthy Inspired
- Overwhelmed:How to Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time by Brigid Schulte
- Maxed Out: American Moms on the Brink by Katrina Alcorn
- Getting to 50/50: How Working Parents Can Have It All by Sharon Meers
- Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman by Liz O’Donnell
- Slaying the Debt Dragon: How One Family Conquered Their Money Monster and Found an Inspired Happily Ever After by Cherie Lowe
- Open: What Happens When You Get Real, Get Honest, and Get Accountable by Craig Gross
- Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind, and Soul by Ruth Soukup
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want by Michael Hyatt & Daniel Harkavy
- Home Cooked: Essential Recipes for a New Way to Cook by Anya Fernald & Jessica Battilana
Received electronically and/or not pictured:
- The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You by Jessica N. Turner
- The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lysa TerKeurst
- The Doodle Revolution: Unlock the Power to Think Differently by Sunni Brown
- I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam
- What the Most Successful People Do series by Laura Vanderkam:
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast—to jump-start the day productively.
- What the Most Successful People Do On the Weekend—to recharge and prepare for a great week.
- What the Most Successful People Do at Work—to accomplish more in less time.
- How She Does It: An everywoman’s guide to breaking old rules, getting creative, and making time for work in your actual, everyday life. by Anne Bogel
- Beyond Baby: A Week-By-Week Guide To Creating A Life You Love When Your Kids Aren’t So Little by Meagan Francis
- Living Well, Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life by Ruth Soukup
- Living Well Planner by Ruth Soukup
I received each of these books at no cost from the author or publisher, but was not obligated to write about them or provide a positive review.
What books for working moms would you add to this list?