Are you looking for the best way to unclog a drain? In this series, I will share the list of supplies you’ll need, results of my at home testing, and plumbing fixes you can DIY.
This post is written in partnership with Roto-Rooter as part of a paid ambassadorship.
Clogged drains. Plumbing problems. We’ve all had them at one time or another. The kitchen sink that’s clogged with food. The bathroom sink (or shower drain) that’s clogged with hair. The toilet that overflows.
I love being able to grab a solution from the store and am thankful I haven’t had any serious plumbing problems. I’m always careful to check that any product I buy is safe to use with a septic system.
I’m excited to be partnering with Roto-Rooter this year as an ambassador. I’ll be sharing these tips about the best way to unclog a drain:
- an introduction to the Roto-Rooter product line
- how Roto-Rooter saves money
- solutions Roto-Rooter has for clearing hair clogs, clogged kitchen sinks, and other clogged drains
- simple steps to protect your pipes and maintaining a septic system
What is the Best Way to Unclog a Drain?
Roto-Rooter products have more active ingredients than any other product in the market and the right viscosity to provide the fastest and best-in-category performance, but are safe for all types of pipes and septic systems.
When you want professional results, demand Roto-Rooter!
Supplies for the Best Way to Unclog a Drain
Try one of these Roto-Rooter products:
- GEL CLOG REMOVER – Roto-Rooter Gel Clog Remover clears tough clogs up to 50% faster than other national brands. This is due to our Professional gel formula with 25% more active ingredients than the competition, and the precise viscosity to power through standing water to remove all types of stubborn clogs, hair, soap scum and grease.Roto-Rooter Gel Clog Remover is safe to use in all pipes, septic systems and garbage disposals.
- HAIR CLOG REMOVER – A professional formula with the right thickness and 25% more hair dissolving ingredients than the leading national brand, removes stubborn hair clogs and clears blocked drains fast. Independent lab studies have proven that tough clogs are cleared up to 50% faster than other national brands.Roto-Rooter Hair Clog remover is safe for all pipes and septic systems.
- SEPTIC TREATMENT – Roto-Rooter Septic Treatment is scientifically formulated to help prevent septic backups. Our Natural formula uses 2X more enzymes than the leading national brand to eliminate MORE paper, fats, oils, grease, protein, and starch. This product also helps eliminate unpleasant odors and dampness in leach fields. Use monthly to avoid costly and messy backups.Roto-Rooter Septic Treatment is safe and easy on all pipes
- BUILD UP REMOVER – Roto-Rooter Build Up Remover prevents grease build up that can cause slow running drains. Our grease fighting, natural enzyme formula was designed to coat pipe walls and eliminate build up before a standing water clog forms. This product removes unpleasant odors, leaves a fresh citrus scent and is great to prevent septic system backups. Use monthly to prevent clogs from forming.Roto-Rooter Build Up Remover is safe on all pipes and septic systems.
WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I RESEARCHED the Best Way to Unclog a Drain
We have a slow drain in the kitchen at our office. I’m excited to test out these Roto-Rooter solutions to see if I can get the potential clog cleared.
I use Roto-Rooter Gel Clog Remover…it works great! I havent seen the Hair Clog remover in the store, but if I do, I’ll try that.