Are you interested in saving time and money by dry cleaning at home? In this series, I will share the list of supplies you’ll need, results of my at home testing, and fabric care tips.
This post is written in partnership with Dryel as part of a paid ambassadorship.
I’m a working mom. My wardrobe is business casual. I don’t like to buy clothes that need to be dry cleaned. It just feels like a hassle.
On the other hand, I handle the laundry in my house. My husband has a few special items that he prefers to have dry cleaned.
There’s a dry cleaner very close to my office. They offer great service. I drive through, they accept the items right out of my window and tell me that the items will be ready after 4 pm that day (as long as my order is in by 11 am).
I’ve just learned of a new option that will work for both my husband’s and my needs.
I’m excited to be partnering with Dryel this year as an ambassador. I’ll be sharing these tips about dry cleaning at home:
- an introduction to the Dryel product line
- how Dryel saves time and gives you the freedom to wear what you want when you want to
- how much money you will save since Dryel is a fraction of the cost of dry cleaners
- fabric care tips and ways that Dryel protects your sweaters, denim, etc.
Dry Cleaning At Home With Dryel
Dryel allows you to safely and thoroughly clean your special care clothes at home. The patented Fabric Protection Bag protects clothes and concentrates the gentle cleaning vapor from the ULTRAcleaning™ cloth for optimal cleaning performance.
No fading, shrinking, or stretching like caused by wet washing or dry cleaning.
Dryel works in the convenience of your dryer in as little as 15 minutes and saves up to 90% of the cost of dry cleaning.
So, when you have suits, dresses, or even jeans and sweaters that need to be cleaned, skip the hassle, expense, and harsh chemicals of the dry cleaner.
Where to Buy Dryel
My favorite place to shop for Dryel is Amazon. I don’t even need to drive anywhere and it’s delivered right to my door, usually within two business days.
If you’re in a crunch, you can find Dryel at your local Walmart, Target, or other pharmacy stores.
Supplies Needed for Dry Cleaning At Home
In the Dryel kit, you will receive:
- Dryel Fabric Protection Bag (Starter Kit Only) – The reusable Fabric Protection Bag maintains the optimal amount of cleaning agents and heat needed to clean your special care clothes. It’s the key to steam cleaning!
- Dryer Activated Cleaning Cloth – The heat of your dryer activates the Dryer Activated Cleaning Cloth to release cleaning agents that remove body soil and odors so clothes come out smelling great!
- Odor & Wrinkle Spray – Dryel Odor & Wrinkle Spray adds freshness to heavily soiled areas like underarms or collars, and releases tough wrinkles.
- Instant Stain Remover Pen – The Stain Pen is uniquely designed to safely and effectively spot clean tough stains from even the most delicate fabric and it’s compact enough to use it on the go.
What Happened When I Tried Dry Cleaning At Home
I have a fairly new pair of black denim jeans, which I think are very fashionable – with rips across the knees. My first test of the Dryel products will be these pants. I want to see if they fade, shrink, or receive other damage.
Does Dryel Work?
I was skeptical that a product I use in my dryer wouldn’t fade or shrink my favorite black jeans. Boy was I wrong. I’ll never use anything else.
I’m excited to test out Dryel for suits in a future post.