Can you relate? Are you 1 in 3 women? #Underwareness #IC #sponsored
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Depend. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
We lead busy, active lives hustling after our kids, exercising to keep in shape, working to take care of our families, spending time with loved ones, and running errands. We don’t want to miss a moment of the action sitting on the sidelines.
Does this sound anything like your day?
- Hustling after our kids – If you have kids under five, chances are that you’ve had to chase your children around. Whether it’s intentional play around the park, wrangling them after getting out of the bathtub, or trying to keep them from darting in front of a car, you have to be ready to run…at all times.
- Exercising to keep in shape – Did you know that taking regular walks can reduce the risk of macular degeneration by as much as 70 percent? Since exercise can improve your overall health and prevent you from contracting a variety of diseases, it can also help keep your eyes healthy. Here are six 30 Minute Workouts for Busy Moms.
- Working – I jump in the car, drive to work, enjoy my coffee, listen to a podcast, drop off my daughter at preschool, arrive at work, and get my work day started. That’s what my morning looks like. Wondering what the days of other moms are like? Check out my Day in the Life of a Working Mom series.
- Spending time with loved ones – It’s hard to have the energy to play with the kids when you get home from a long day of work. My 10 year old son doesn’t typically want to “sit down and play” with me. He’d much rather watch Minecraft videos on Youtube, play games on the XBOX, or talk to his friends on the phone (…about Minecraft or playing games on the XBOX). Hosting a weekly family game night is a great way for working moms to spend quality time with the kids. Making Time for Family
- Running errands -Make a list of things you need to do. The sky is the limit – eat, exercise, run errands, relax, socialize, get outside, or do nothing. If I run errands during my lunch break, I’ll multi-task while eating – like returning emails, reading memo’s, etc. To be efficient, I map out errands. Evaluate what you can realistically fit in and what’s priority. Cluster your errands close together. Leave out anything you could hit on the way to work or on the way home.
I don’t know about you, but whenever I cough, sneeze, or laugh (particularly hard), I’m always a little concerned that I might have a little leakage. I will neither confirm or deny whether this has EVER happened to me before. 🙂
After childbirth, let’s just say that all of your muscles don’t function the way they used to. Bladder leakage in women can also be caused by pregnancy and even diabetes.
We don’t want to miss a moment of the action sitting on the sidelines worrying about bladder leakage. We would rather feel confident – right down to our underwear – so we can live the vibrant, fulfilled lives we deserve.
Depend Silhouette Active Fit Briefs help moms stay active and feel confident.
Important Things to Know About Bladder Leakage
- In support of the 51 million women (that’s 1 in 3) who may need a different kind of underwear, the Depend brand is introducing Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs.
- It’s a new moderate-absorbency brief featuring a thin design for complete comfort and the trusted protection of the Depend have a lower rise for an underwear-like look, fit and feel. As a category first, the product is available in black and beige colors. The fabric is cloth-like and is smooth under clothes.
- This is the second year of the Depend brand’s Underwareness campaign, a social movement and charitable cause to break down the bladder leakage stigma.
- As part of Underwareness, we’re encouraging support for women with bladder leakage. For every photo and video shared using #Underwareness, the Depend brand will donate $1, up to $3 million, through 2016 to fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage.
- Join the movement and request a free sample of DependSilhouette Active Fit briefs at www.Underwareness.com, Facebook, Twitter, or by searching for #Underwareness.
Have you had to fight bladder leakage?