Trying to lose weight or change your eating habits can be a hard task, especially if it requires drastic change. I’m sharing my experience in my third week on the new Weight Watchers 360 program.
What I Learned This Week:
- Once I am in a healthy weight range according to the Weight Watchers guidelines, I am eligible for FREE Lifetime Membership. I’m usually not a competitive person, but I am much more motivated to lose weight and save money. I should be able to achieve this in a few months.
- I can experiment with different meal ingredients, before I eat, to build healthier meals and snacks at Weight Watchers online.
Things I did right:
- Researched healthier, tasty snacks.
- Found some new muffin recipes to promote eating breakfast.
Things I need to work on:
- Using the Weight Watchers website. There are so many features I am missing out on including guides to breakfast, pizza, Mexican, and more.
- Packing a breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks for the days I work. If not, I miss meals or snacks, am ravenous, and often make poor food choices when I finally do eat.
What did I lose this week:
I actually gained 1.6 lbs. 🙁
Health Condition: Diabetic
First Goal: Lose 10 pounds
Total Pounds lost: 0
If you are on a journey to eat healthier, lose weight, or maintain a weight loss, how was your week? Especially, if you are doing Weight Watchers, I would love it if you would link up below so that we can high five and encourage each other!! The plan right now is that this will be a weekly post, every Thursday until I meet my goal.