Trying to lose weight or change your eating habits can be a hard task, especially if it requires drastic change. I’m sharing my experience in my third week on the new Weight Watchers 360 program.
What I Learned This Week:
- Once I am in a healthy weight range according to the Weight Watchers guidelines, I am eligible for FREE Lifetime Membership. I’m usually not a competitive person, but I am much more motivated to lose weight and save money. I should be able to achieve this in a few months.
- I can experiment with different meal ingredients, before I eat, to build healthier meals and snacks at Weight Watchers online.
Things I did right:
- Researched healthier, tasty snacks.
- Found some new muffin recipes to promote eating breakfast.
Things I need to work on:
- Using the Weight Watchers website. There are so many features I am missing out on including guides to breakfast, pizza, Mexican, and more.
- Packing a breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks for the days I work. If not, I miss meals or snacks, am ravenous, and often make poor food choices when I finally do eat.
What did I lose this week:
I actually gained 1.6 lbs. 🙁
Health Condition: Diabetic
First Goal: Lose 10 pounds
Total Pounds lost: 0
Follow the full journey, see how I did:
Weight Watchers in Week 1
Weight Watchers – Week 2
If you are on a journey to eat healthier, lose weight, or maintain a weight loss, how was your week? Especially, if you are doing Weight Watchers, I would love it if you would link up below so that we can high five and encourage each other!! The plan right now is that this will be a weekly post, every Thursday until I meet my goal.
Web page says
Hiya very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful ..
I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I’m satisfied to search out so many helpful information right here within the put up, we’d like develop more strategies
in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .