There are many ways you can look stylish on a budget however, and to help you, here are 10 fashion tips to look stylish throughout your whole pregnancy without breaking the bank.
This post was written by Regina Due.
Your pregnancy can seem a whole lot longer than it is sometimes, especially when it is your first one. So many decisions need to be made, so many lists and tasks, and money that needs to be spent â not to mention the fact that your body will be changing in new ways.
Often during this time, you will find yourself wanting to feel and look good, but money worries keep you from buying that beautiful maternity wear. There are many ways you can look stylish on a budget. Here are 10 fashion tips to look stylish throughout your whole pregnancy, without breaking the bank.
- Style: Some women feel compelled to change their style when they get pregnant, opting to cover up and wear baggy jumpers and sweats. The first thing you need to do is to stay true to your style. This way you will still feel like yourself and you won’t need to spend money on a completely new wardrobe.
- Three S’s: Don’t be afraid to wear skinny jeans if they feel comfortable, go for snug clothing to show your curves and show some skin with v-neck basic tops (especially if you now have cleavage thanks to your pregnancy).
- Stretch: Stretchy dresses are the best way to show off your curves. They are comfortable and will allow space for your belly, as it continues to grow. You can easily find the right ones for work, date night, or runing errands throughout the day.
- Asymmetry: Invest in a few basic tops with an asymmetrical line so you can look trendy and feel super comfortable.
- Buttons: Button up shirts are another great top option to be on point. Pair them up with skinny maternity pants, denim, or maternity leggings and look effortlessly chic.
- Long: Having a few long cardigans and sleeveless vests in your wardrobe is a great way to elongate your body and take the focus off your belly. These stylish pieces are great because you can wear them long after giving birth.
- Coat: Investing in a cape or a cocoon fit coat during a winter pregnancy will keep your belly cozy and you on the style radar.
- Bold & bright: If you love bright colors, then you should wear them during your pregnancy. Steer clear of bold bright patterns to avoid drawing too much attention to your belly.
- Accessories: Pair your basics with a chunky necklace or statement earrings to draw attention to your face.
- Heels: If you love your heels, then you should wear comfortable ones during your pregnancy months. Heels make us walk and feel more confident, so why not wear them during this time, for a reasonable number of hours a day? Be sure to consult with your doctor first. Remember that sneakers can also look great with many outfits, and that the comfort the sneakers provide is unmatchable during the pregnancy. By visiting this URL, you can check out many interesting designs and choose the right model for you. Because sneakers are generally more comfortable than dress shoes or heels, they are a great option for women who want to stay comfortable throughout their pregnancy.
You can also check pregnancy tips and answers on Tiny Tribes.
What was your maternity style?