Does your family enjoy waffles? Whether they like ’em simply dressed with syrup like my kids or want create a crazy mashup of colors, textures, and flavors, I’ve got the ultimate list for you!
- Blackberry Lemonade – Mix lemon extract in the batter and top with blackberries.
- Strawberry Rhubarb – Try this recipe.
- Chicken – Top with seasoned, grilled, or fried (diced) chicken.
- Peaches – Sliced peaches.
- Apple Cinnamon – Fresh or fried apples sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Glazed Strawberries – You know the frozen ones in syrup? Yep. Warmed.
- Raspberry Peach – Fresh raspberries and peaches.
- Blueberry – Top with fresh blueberries.
- Chocolate Chip – Mix chocolate chips into the batter.
- Strawberry Banana – Sliced, fresh strawberries and bananas.
- New York Cheesecake – Mix cheesecake filling into the batter.
- Grain Nut – Top with granola and your favorite nut.
- Cinnamon Swirl Brioche – Mix vanilla extract into the batter and top with cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese icing.
- Red, White, and Blue – Top with a mixture of strawberry, blueberry, and whipped cream.
- Bananas Foster – Top with bananas and vanilla ice cream. (Optional: Make a sauce from butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, dark rum, and banana liqueur.)
- Bananas & Cream – Top with fresh, sliced bananas and fresh whipped cream.
- Berries & Cream – Top with fresh, sliced blue-,straw-, rasp-, or black-berries of your choice and fresh whipped cream.
- Bacon – Mix cooked bacon crumbles into the batter or top with chopped bacon.
- Sausage – Mix cooked sausage crumbles into the batter or top with crumbled sausage.
- Confetti – Mix confetti sprinkles into the batter.
- Egg & Sausage – Make a sandwich, using the waffles as “bread” to sandwich the egg and sausage.
- Chocolate – Add about 3 tbsp of cocoa powder to the mix.
- Banana Nut – Top with fresh, sliced bananas and your favorite nut.
- Strawberry Shortcake – Top with a fresh sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
- Powdered Sugar – Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly – Make a sandwich, using the waffles as “bread” to sandwich the peanut butter and jelly.
Last year, I partnered with Eggo to provide ideas for an Easy Breakfast: Waffle Bar. You’ll see an easy formula to combine a protein, fruit, sweet, sauce, nut, and finisher to create the ultimate personalized waffle experience!
How do you top YOUR waffles?
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like my this post, you will also love the following ones. I have pulled them together for you right here!