Today is the last day of September, National Coupon Month.
Printable Coupons will be reset tomorrow, so be sure to print them today!
If you’ve never really been able tho get started with coupons, check out this series of guest posts that I wrote:
- Goals when using coupons
- Common reasons why people don’t use coupons
- #1 obstacle in using coupons
- Types of coupons available and where you can get them
- Ways you can organize your coupon stash
- How to make a grocery list
- Shop at different stores to stretch your buck
- Know the sales cycle
- Start small
- I have no luck in couponing
- No coupons on products I buy
- Remembering to use your coupons
- Am I a casual couponer?
- Pro’s and Con’s of once-a-month shopping
- How to Setup a Coupon Binder
- How to Setup a Whole Insert Coupon File