Welcome to this week’s edition of Motivation Monday. It’s a place to share inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts plus one guest host, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Last week, 454 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Fried Ravioli with Spicy Marinara | Grace and Good Eats
2. Chocolate Pumpkin Butter Cups | Recipes to Nourish
3. Salted Caramel Football Rice Krispies | April Go Lightly
4. 15 Ways You Can Transform Cereal Boxes into Organizers | One Crazy House
5. DIY Fall Wreath | Hawthorn and Main
6. Ultimate Chocolate Cake from Cake Mix | Walking on Sunshine
7. 25 Latest, Greatest Cleaning Hacks and House Cleaning Ideas | All She Cooks
8. How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table | Hoosier Homemade
9. Find What You are Meant to Do and Do It | Dagmar’s Home
10. Easy to make Winter Scene Place Settings | Suzy’s Sitcom