The bathroom can be the coldest room in the house. Without year-round heating on, and only using towel heaters before you have a shower, you may end up with a bathroom that feels icy in the morning.
You don’t want to learn your warm, comfortable bed if you can avoid it, right? Well, with your bathroom being cold in color and cold in temperature, you’ll certainly be looking for ways to cozy it up and make it a warmer space to enjoy.
The bathroom can be warmed up – that’s the first thing that you need to know. The next thing that you need to know is that with the right fluffy towels, a heated floor and a purchase from CBDistillery, you can create a haven of stress-free enjoyment. You want your bathroom to look and feel inviting and approachable and somewhere you want to unwind. It should ooze tranquility and speak to a stress-free experience. So, here is how you can warm up your bathroom space and make it look the way it was always meant to!
- Go for those heated floor upgrades. You want a floor that doesn’t freeze your feet off while you try to brush your teeth, which means that you need to ensure that you get that heated flooring upgrade that your builder offers you in the first place! Heated floors are cozy in the morning and they can be put in later as a retrofit if it wasn’t something you were offered in the first place. The end result means a warm and comforting surface to enjoy!
- Upgrade your towel rails. Heated towel rails are the epitome of luxurious comfort. Being able to add your fluffy towels to heated rails means that once you step out of the bath or shower, you have a chance to wrap some comfort right around you! Warm towels just slap, right?
- Add some soft rugs. Memory foam mats in the bathroom have a place over fluffy rugs. Remember, this is a place of water and bathing which means that mold can grow. Choosing the right floor textiles for your bathroom will help you to go a long way and you can bet that you can add that extra layer of physical warmth this way!
- Choose warm colors. If you want to ensure that your bathroom is warmer, think about the colour scheme you use. Greens and blues make for a cool look, but if you choose warmer reds, oranges and yellow hues you can instantly warm the space.
- Be intentional with your lighting. The strip light your bathroom has in the ceiling is something that needs to go, but you might not be able to just pull it down. So, you need to look at the lighting options you can add instead. Thinking about the lamps, side lighters and other ways that you can be intentional with your lighting? It’ll all work together to make the bathroom a warm and inviting room to be in.
- 14 Smart Storage Ideas For Your Next Bathroom Remodel
- 5 Tools to Use When Planning Your Bathroom Remodeling
- How to Plan a Bathroom Remodel
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Remodeling Your Bathroom to Perfection
- Essential Tips for Incorporating Structural Steel in Home Remodeling
- 5 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR BATHROOM FEEL MORE SPACIOUS