Quick and easy tutorial on setting up a coupon file, also known as a coupon folder.
There are many ways to organize coupons. This is the third installment in a series on choosing a way that’s right for you.
Is the Coupon File Method for Me?
The first way I used to organize my coupons was with a coupon file. For my current season of life, I prefer the whole insert method as the pro’s outweigh the con’s. As I said in the last tutorial, I have only used a coupon file and the insert method. Here is how you would setup a coupon file for the first time.
Read the rest of my post over at Have Sippy Will Travel.
If you missed any posts in this series:
- Goals when using coupons
- Common reasons why people don’t use coupons
- #1 obstacle in using coupons
- Types of coupons available and where you can get them
- Ways you can organize your coupon stash
- How to make a grocery list
- Shop at different stores to stretch your buck
- Know the sales cycle
- Start small
- I have no luck in couponing
- No coupons on products I buy
- Remembering to use your coupons
- Am I a casual couponer?
- Pro’s and Con’s of once-a-month shopping
- How to Setup a Coupon Binder
- How to Setup a Whole Insert Coupon File