Are you looking for gift ideas for a 15-year-old boy? I’ve created a list of more than 10 items at every price point. Hand-curated by my son who knows just how to pick gifts for 14-year-old boys.
GIFT IDEAS FOR 15-YEAR-OLD BOY | GIFTS FOR 14-YEAR-OLD BOYS
Teenage boys love hanging out with their friends, having personal space, and being entertained. My 14-year-old son (who is soon to be 15!) helped me put together this list of items he would like and his friends wouldn’t mind having either.
Here’s a list of more than 10 items your 14- or 15-year-old boy will love:
- XBOX Live Gold Membership – This allows you to connect to the network to play online with others; access apps like Netflix; watch HD movies, TV shows, live events, music and sports; use entertainment apps; surf the web using Internet Explorer; and communicate via Skype. (Prices start at $25 for XBOX)
- PlayStation Plus Membership – Enables online multiplayer on PS4 (so you can play games online with friends), FREE PlayStation 4 games every month, and access to exclusive PlayStation Store sales and discounts. (Prices start at $10 for PlayStation)
- Graphic tees – (like sports graphic tees music graphic tees, tv show graphic tees) – Boys love to wear t-shirts that have funny catchphrases, their favorite TV shows, or retro musical artists. These cool shirts will turn into statement pieces in between classes and in the cafeteria. (Prices $15-$25)
- Power sticks – I don’t know about you, but my teen’s phone is constantly running low or almost dead. Watching lots of Youtube videos, playing games, and firing out hundreds of social media messages can really wear a phone out! (Prices $10-$20)
- Apple AirPods – Teenage boys love to listen to music…and it’s often not the same music you listen to. With these headphones, they can listen to their favorite music at the library, on the school bus, or anywhere. (Price $130+) (You can get less expensive wireless earbuds from $60-$110.)
- PlayStation gift card – Download the latest games and add-ons,
access your favorite movies and TV shows, and connect with millions and start playing. (Prices start at $10)
- Drone – Looking for something to get your teen outside? He’ll love flying this around the park or backyard. (Prices $20-$200) But if you want a quieter drone to avoid all that machine whirring noise when your teen is using it, check out the industry’s best ones at https://soundproofpros.com/
quietest-drones/ (Prices $20-$200)
- iTunes gift card – Downloading premium apps, buying videos, and loading up on music will be much easier with a gift card to the app store. (Prices start at $10)
- Shower speaker – Do you know how hard it is to get teenage boys to take showers? If you allow them to play music, it may be a little easier! (Prices $12-$35)
- Google Play gift card – Downloading premium apps, buying videos, and loading up on music will be much easier with a gift card to the app store. (Prices start at $10)
- Phone charging case – We don’t allow our teen to take his phone charger out of the house. We all know that as soon as it leaves the house, it’s as good as lost. Don’t worry about that with this protective phone case with built-in charger. (Prices $18-$27)
- Bluetooth speaker – Playing basketball, hanging out with friends, or doing chores are all a little more fun while listening to your favorite music…straight from your phone. (Prices $20-$80)
- XBOX gift card or PlayStation gift card – With a gift card, boys can buy games, downloadable content (DLC’s), map packs, movies, TV shows, music, apps and more. (Prices start at $10)
Find more Gift Guides here.
More Gift Ideas:
- 5 PERSONALIZED GIFT IDEAS FOR THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL
- 25 CHRISTMAS GIFTS THAT WON’T COST YOU A DIME
- 5 WAYS TO FIND THE PERFECT GIFT