These funny, inspirational quotes about life will have you laughing and learning at the same time.
Dr. Seuss quotes are known for being both funny and inspirational. Affiliate links used. Who said it better than the author of “Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?” and “The Shape of Me and Other Stuff?” Have you heard any of these?
1. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
2. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-r than you.” (from Happy Birthday to You!)
3. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
4. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” (from Horton Hears a Who!)
5. “Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.”
6. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” (This quote appears in The Lucky One movie.)
7. “Maybe Christmas..” he thought “Doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” (From How the Grinch Stole Christmas!)
8. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” (from Oh, The Places You’ll Go!)
9. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” (Get this quote on a bumper sticker.)
10. “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.” (This wall art featuring this saying is too cute!)
11. “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!” (from Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!)
12. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” These pieces of wall art featuring this saying are too cute!
13.”You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So get on your way!” (You can get this as Wall Art, Quote Decor, or a Decal Sticker.)
14. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” (from The Lorax)
15. “You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.”
16. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
17. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”
18. “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
19. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
20. “I’ve heard there are troubles of more than one kind; some come from ahead, and some come from behind. But I’ve brought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see; now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Check out these super cute Dr. Seuss quotes on Etsy.
Looking for more funny inspirational quotes and advice about life?
What’s your favorite funny and inspirational Dr. Seuss quote?
Image Source: Jim Larrison
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like my this post, you will also love the following ones. I have pulled them together for you right here!