Swimming season is in full swing—it’s time to bring out the noodles, Floaties, and your most stylish swimwear to spend time under the sun. While you’re enjoying the heat of the season, take some time to design your perfect pool.
Busy moms deserve their own backyard oasis. Standard pools will get the job done, but there are so many opportunities for personalization from companies like Premier Pools & Spas.
Check out these fun and exciting ways to customize your pool for maximum summer fun.
Utilize Your Landscape
Every part of your backyard works together to create the perfect outdoor space. When remodeling your pool, don’t forget to use landscaping to your advantage.
Get creative with some unique ways to surround your pool. Whether framing the space with flowers or experimenting with terraces, you can use almost any greenery to enhance your pool and make it look more appealing.
Add a Poolside Bar
There’s nothing better than a relaxing float with your favorite beverage in hand. Another fun and exciting way to customize your pool this summer is by adding a poolside bar.
Swim-up bars are perfect for hosting a well-deserved “mother’s day out” with your girlfriends. These additions also benefit children, who can use the bar to enjoy kid-friendly drinks and snacks; gone will be the days of your kiddos tracking water through the house to grab a mid-swim meal.
Include Tanning Ledges
You don’t always have to swim in your pool to enjoy its presence. Consider including a tanning ledge on the shallow end so you soak up the sun in peace.
The perfect tanning ledge will keep you mostly dry while still allowing you to dip your toes in the water. Invest in some high-quality, water-resistant lounge chairs with cup holders for ultimate poolside comfort.
Consider Unexpected Designs
If you want your pool to be totally unique, play around with some unexpected designs. Instead of sticking with a traditional rectangle, choose an eye-catching pool shape to make things more interesting.
Professionals have developed ways to use unconventional materials to create distinct pools. For example, you can recycle an old shipping container to build a sustainable pool. Your options are virtually endless, so get creative with your designs.
Above all else, make sure your pool is safe for your whole family. With these tips, you can transform your boring backyard into a trendy outdoor space that everyone will enjoy.
- In this Complete Guide to Hosting the Best Summer Pool Party, you’ll find tips for the pool, decorations, beverages, food, music, photography/videography, treats, and more.
- When operating a household with a pool, you already know that you need effective products to help with pool maintenance, especially with cleaning. Learn more about Transforming Your Pool with the Solar Breeze Pool Cleaner.
- 6 Additions To Your House You Might Benefit From that include more storage space, an outdoor location to relax, multiple ways to expand your living space, and workspace.
- The Safety Risks in Your Backyard – Learn how to prevent tripping hazards, care for an in-ground pool, and prevent bug bites.
- Get tips for protecting your kids from the sun, water features, furniture, and play areas: How To Make Sure Your Backyard Is Comfortable For Your Kids To Play In