Hands take a beating every day. But, there is an easy way to soften your hands by changing up your routine just a little.
Disclosure: The Dial® Brand provided me with sample product in exchange for participating in brand related activities. All opinions are my own.
Although I have dry skin, I’ve learned a few ways to soften my skin by making conscious decisions during the course of my day.
Easy Ways to Soften Your Hands
- Wear gloves while working with chemicals.
- Moisturize hands only when they’re moist. (Dampen hands with water before applying lotion.)
- Choose a hand lotion with shea butter, B vitamins, and retinol.
- Put lotion on my hands every night before bed.
- Use a hand wash with micro scrubbers.
Why use hand wash with micro scrubbers?
Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap is the newest member of the Dial® Boutique Collection Hand Soap line, bringing luxury to your hand washing experience.
With an indulgent scent inspired by freshly cut sugar cane, this premium formula with gentle micro-scrubbers cleanses deeply while moisturizing and smoothing skin.
Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap Features:
- Conditioning soap
- Refreshing moisture
- Deep cleansing hand soap
- Family soap
How to Win a Coupon for DIAL® HAND SOAP/WASH
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What tips do you have for softening your hands?