All around the world, a lot of children younger than 5 fail to grow because they do not have enough food to eat. Some countries are suffering from chronic hunger.
Image by Freepik
We don’t want to waste food, don’t we? Although there are many reasons why a lot of children or even adults do not have food to eat. The greatest reason is money. Let’s face it, not everyone can afford to buy food, and due to a lack of financial resources, not everyone can meet their daily demands. So if you have food leftovers, better not throw that one out because it is a privilege that we can use and still survive. This article is made for all to know that there are other ways how to create a new one into your leftovers and a healthy recipe that your family can enjoy.
The Chicken Breast Leftover
We don’t want anything to go to waste. We will make a new one from our leftovers. Chicken breast is extremely healthy because it is high in protein and low in fat. If you think that you can’t achieve the new one because you’re not a chief cook or an expert, don’t worry. I got you! But before going to the recipes and ingredients, we must know the important things about the chicken breast leftover.
The chicken breast must be
- It must be secured in an airtight container and placed in the fridge or the freezer.
- And since the chicken breast is already cooked and has its flavor, be cautious about what you are going to cook and always check so that you might not overcook it.
List Of Recipes
Here are some leftover chicken breast recipes you can try at home or share with your family and friends:
Chicken Creamy Surprise
Are you looking for the main course that is surprisingly cheesy and healthy? Here are the ingredients and instructions you should follow:
6 Slices of American cheese.
1 Cream of chicken soup.
1 Teaspoon of curry powder.
340 Grams of elbow macaroni.
118 ml of milk
1 Teaspoon of ground pepper
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the oven pan.
- Combine cream of chicken soup with milk.
- Spread the soup mixture on top of the chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper and curry powder.
- Place the American cheese over the soup.
- Cover the pan with foil and then put it in the oven at 450 degrees for 45 minutes.
It is a good choice if you are planning to watch movies with your kids and want to prepare something that they can enjoy. All you need is a shredded chicken left over!
250 Grams of plain corn chips.
250 Grams of shredded cheese.
- Preheat the oven and place the corn chips on a tray.
- Top it with the leftover shredded chicken breast, the cheese, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake and wait for 7 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Then garnish with jalapeno and then serve it with guacamole and sour cream.
Chicken Breast With Sweet Potatoes And Broccoli
Want to eat a great meal? It is a great dish you can have on any occasion or just a simple dinner with your family. It can be a good combination with rice.
Lemon or lime juice
Olive oil or butter
- First, dice the sweet potatoes and put them on the baking sheet with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- While baking the sweet potato, start to prepare the chicken with its seasonings, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- If the sweet potato is finished, add the chicken and broccoli.
- Drizzle some olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Once done with the baking process and the chicken is golden brown, it is ready to serve.
Chicken Asian Ramen Salad
Are you craving salad for your snack or lunch, and do you have a leftover chicken on your fridge? This recipe is a great way to save money and eat healthily.
Green and purple cabbage
- Start by toasting ramen noodles with almonds in the oven and setting them aside.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients: canola oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, dried garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add the vegetables and shredded chicken breast to a mixing bowl.
- Add also the ramen, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle it with the dressing that you prepare over the top and toss it to coat, and you can enjoy it!