An ample bathroom space offers the opportunity for lots of customizations, and this includes the style of shower door you can use for your shower space or shower enclosure. Although it seems a small bathroom space limits your customization option, this is not true.
The inline shower glass door panel allows you to customize your shower enclosures or shower corner with a trendy glass shower door. It not only fits and helps you maximize the space available, but it also updates the look of your bathroom from the everyday look into a modern and elegant look.
WHAT IS AN INLINE SHOWER DOOR?
An inline shower glass door is a glass door that consists of two or more glass panels. These panels are installed on a straight line, which is at 180 degrees. One of the glass panels can swing out and serves as the entry and exit point into the shower enclosure. In contrast, the other panels remain static and do not move.
Apart from one of the panels being a swing door, sliding shower glass doors with stationary panels on one or both sides can also be categorized as an inline shower glass door.
WHY IS IT USED INSTEAD OF OTHER SHOWER DOOR OPTIONS?
- Economical use of space
Inline shower glass doors maximize the minimum available space that exists in the bathroom without affecting style. They make your bathroom look trendy and modern and still make economical use of your bathroom space.
The inline arrangement makes the shower door appear as double swing doors. However, the fact that one is stationary and only one-panel swings help you save on floor space that can be utilized for more critical customizations in the bathroom.
- Increases home value
An excellent way of increasing your home’s value and making it attractive to investors is by renovating the bathroom or adding a vital accessory to the bathroom or other essential rooms in the home.
An inline shower glass door instantly increases the market value of your home while serving as a piece of attraction for potential investors and home buyers. Investors and home buyers prefer homes that have significant renovations, and that won’t cost them lots of money to put back on the market or to make a profit.
To increase the market value of your home and make it attractive to investors, then you should install inline shower glass doors for your shower partitions and enclosures in the bathroom.
- A bright bathroom ambiance
Just like other glass materials and accessories for the home, an inline shower glass door reflects natural light into the bathroom. This creates a bright bathroom ambiance during the day, which gets rid of the standard dim bathroom look that is common for many bathrooms in the home.
Apart from reflecting natural light to create a bright bathroom ambiance, the reflection of artificial light sources also creates the feeling of multiple light sources in the bathroom. This creates a creative atmosphere in addition to the bright ambiance that it brings to the bathroom space.
- Makes your bathroom look big
Inline doors shower are great for bathrooms with minimum space but who still want the trendy look that a double swing glass door would bring to the home.
Inline shower glass doors, just like other glass products, will instantly make your bathroom space look more significant than its actual size. It creates an airy and open feel that gets rid of the feeling that everywhere is tight. This feeling is familiar with bathrooms that have small space. Instead of feeling like there is no space in your bathroom, an inline shower glass door will make you feel like there is more space in the bathroom.
- Trendy and Stylish
Inline shower doors bring to your bathroom the trendiness, elegant and modern look that double swing doors add to your bathroom space. It does this while taking space into consideration and maximizing the use of available space.
Inline shower glass doors instantly update the look of your bathroom from the everyday look to make your bathroom look modern and stylish.
HOW TO INSTALL INLINE SHOWER DOOR?
Before starting the installation process, ensure sure you read the installation instructions that accompany your inline shower glass door panels. This ensures that you have all units and needed accessories, as well as the tools required to complete a successful installation.
There are tips you need to put into consideration when you decide to install an inline shower door. Some of them are,
- Have a partner with you that will help with the installation and act as support during installation.
- Keep the glass protected all through installation to prevent damage. This can be done by leaving the cardboard backing on the glass panels for secure handling during installation and the protection of the glass pane from damage.
- Keeping the cardboard backing on the glass also prevents scratches on the glass panels, which may occur during installation.
- When removing the cardboard backing after installing the glass panes, have someone hold the glass panes securely to prevent accidents or scratches on the glass surface.
- For ease of installation, create spaces on the cardboard on the glass panels for accessories that need to be installed or inserted on the glass panels.
- Keep the shower hardware close by for easy accessibility. You could put this on the shower shelf or tape the hardware to the shower glass panels using a plastic bag.
TYPES AND STYLES OF INLINE SHOWER DOORS
Inline shower glass doors are available as,
- Framed inline shower glass doors.
- Frameless inline shower glass doors.
- Semi-framed inline shower glass doors.
Inline shower doors can be installed as framed, frameless, and semi-framed inline shower glass door styles. The framed inline doors feature metal frames encircling the door and adjoining frames for extra support. The frameless inline door does not feature a support frame but makes use of hinges and thick glass panels to produce an inline design. Semi-frameless inline doors feature metal tracks for the glass panels. However, they do not feature an all-round metal frame for support.
At Fab Glass and Mirror, you can shop for your inline shower doors in the following styles.
- Deluxe Framed Clear Glass Swing Shower Door & Inline Panel
- Deluxe Framed Inline Door & Panel Enclosure
- Fab Glass and Mirror Infinity Frameless Inline Door & Panel Enclosure Clear Glass
- Fusion Semi-Frameless Clear Glass Swing Shower Door & Panel
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
For competitive prices that not only save you some money but also give you high-quality inline shower glass door panels for your home, you should shop at Fab Glass and Mirror.
Prices stay between four hundred and fifty dollars to one thousand dollars ($450-$1000) depending on the style purchased with free shipping nationwide.
- 6 Quick and Easy Tips for Cleaning Your Shower
- Choosing the Best 2021 Trending Sliding Shower Doors for Your Bathroom
- A simple guide to buy most suitable shower enclosures
- All About Inline Shower Door Panel Enclosure
- I Spray My Shower Every Day With This
- Beautiful Shower Screen Ideas For Your Bathroom
Its a good website. Thanks for giving full information about Swing Glass Doors. You can also check at makautomaticdoors.com