The year 2020 has added to the children’s use of the screen because of COVID-19. Distance learning has become the new norm, and children spend more than half of their day learning on the computer.
That is the reason why more parents are worried about their children and teenagers’ online activities. Kids monitoring apps help such parents to track and protect their children from digital threats in any situation. An increasing number of cybercrime incidents get reported every day. Disciplining kids does not seem to be the solution to get rid of undesired media exposure. Parents need the help of monitoring apps to take stricter action. If you are a parent who is looking to invest in a kids’ monitoring app, this article will guide you through a detailed review of one of the best kids monitoring apps, XNSPY.
What is XNSPY, and what kind of features does it offer?
XNSPY is one of the most advanced kids monitoring software that lets parents track their children and monitor their phone activity anytime and from anywhere. By downloading XNSPY on their smartphones or tablets, the parents can:
- Secretly monitor your children’s call logs, contacts, and all their multimedia files. Parents can check who is calling their children and what kind of conversations they are having by downloading phone conversations. Parents can listen to them at their convenience remotely. Access to their multimedia files will let them keep a check on any inappropriate pictures that your teenager might be sharing with their friends.
- Remotely spy on your children’s instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, iMessage, and SMS. Teenagers often forget to keep boundaries from their friends and might share personal information with them. Parents can ensure that their kids are not sharing any inappropriate messages with any person with the help of this feature.
- Track your children’s live location, as well as their location history remotely. If you get anxious whenever your teenagers go out with their friends and do not come back on time, this feature will be very helpful for you. You can use it to track the exact location of your kids to be sure that they are in a safe place. It can also be used to keep a check that your child is not bunking any class and is on school premises during school hours.
- Use the remote microphone access feature to turn it on and listen to the surrounding voices. It is a helpful feature in case you feel that your child is in any trouble or out late at night with friends. You can remotely turn on the microphone of their smartphone and listen to their surrounding voices to ensure that they are with safe people.
- Define suspicious words, places, and contacts and receive instant alerts on their usage. For instance, you can set up words like alcohol or drugs and get alerted every time they use the words on their device. You can also set up places that you do not allow them to visit, and you will get notified if they ever visit them.
- Remotely wipe phone data and lock their phone. This feature can be useful when your children are not listening to you about limiting their screen time. If they keep protesting, you can remotely lock their tablets or phones when you want them to study or spend time with the family. It can also be helpful in case their phone gets stolen, and you do not want anyone to access their personal information. You can remotely wipe off all the data from the monitored device.
- Access all their social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, and Tinder. Teens share a lot of their pictures on social media, which makes them an easy target to pedophiles or bullies. You can keep your child protected from getting body-shamed or bullied by keeping an eye on what kind of pictures they are uploading and sharing on their profiles. You can also access their inbox messages to see their interactions with their peers.
- View your children’s web browsing history to ensure that they are not viewing content that is not appropriate for their age. The internet has all kinds of information that can be dangerous for kids. Parents can also view their bookmarked sites.
- Access all the sent and received emails on the monitored device. Parents can check that their children are not sharing confidential information like passwords with any strangers on the emails.
Compatibility and price:
XNSPY is compatible with all Android phones and tablets working on versions 4.0 and above and all iOS devices running on versions 6.0 and above. It offers two types of packages to choose from; the basic package costs USD 4.99 per month, and the premium package costs USD 8.49 per month.
Why is XNSPY considered one of the best kids monitoring app?
- It offers the best value for your money by offering some unique features which are not available in other rival apps.
- It is safe and reliable. It is trusted by customers around the world
- It offers some of the most affordable packages in the market, and also gives different payment options to add to the customers’ convenience.
- The app is invisible, which is why it seems non-invasive to the person who is getting monitored. Parents can discreetly monitor their children from their smartphones.
- It has a minimalistic and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use for anyone.
- It has a very helpful customer support team which is available 24/7 in case you get stuck during the installation or setting up process.
- It is compatible with all Android and iOS devices and runs without any lag.
- It has over 40 innovative features that the parents can use for a completely satisfying experience.
What are the disadvantages of XNSPY?
- It does not offer a website blocking feature. This feature is helpful if parents feel the need to block any websites which they feel are inappropriate for their children’s age.
- Some iOS devices might need jailbreaking before installing the app.
Is using XNSPY to monitor your kids legal?
XNSPY is legal software, which is used by parents to protect their children and keep them safe from cyberbullying. If your children are above the age of 18, then it is highly recommended that you take their consent before installing XNSPY on their phones. By discussing the importance of the app with them and agreeing on the features that you want to use, you can maintain their trust in you. If any features seem intrusive to your children, XNSPY lets you toggle them off from the settings.
More Ways to Keep Kids Safe Online