Working moms may sometimes feel overwhelmed trying to balance work, home, and even going to school. Here are some tips to help handle it all.
Here’s the final installment of a 3-part abbreviated interview (not word for word) with my friend Samantha, from Have Sippy, Will Travel. Read what she had to say about How to Be a Working Mom and Go To School and How to Avoid Working Mom Guilt.
1. Do you think your laid back demeanor helps prevent stress?
3. What are your guilty pleasures?
4. What makes you different/strange?
5. Describe a typical day at your house.
- wake up
- blogging, social media, work on a post
- take my son to school
- volunteer at school for lunch or library
- I keep strict work hours: while my son is at school, I write for magazines, social media, blogging
- pick him up around 2:30
- once home, get dinner started
- son’s bath
- husband home
- dinner together as a family
- we all go out to the park or do something fun
- product posts done while he’s sleep
6. How do you stay organized?
7. How do you handle meal planning and meal preparation?
8. How do you handle cleaning?
Samantha is a writer and blogger. She works with Wyndham Worldwide’s Women on Their Way as a Travel Blogger, writes syndicated columns, and was ranked in the Top 10 Most Influential Moms in Social Media. Catch up with her on her blog Have Sippy, Will Travel where she writes about travel, product reviews, food, and kids.