Going to the Amazon is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will never forget. Instead of going to the same Jersey shore beach every summer vacation, why not try something new?
By going to the Amazon Jungle, you can see a different side of life, take in the beautiful scenery, see with your own eyes new species of plants and animals you’ve never seen before, and enjoy a different culture.
But should you go on your own? We recommend using a reputable and organized touring company so you can feel 100% confident in your decisions.
Instead of having to figure everything out on your own, why not hire Grand Amazon Tours to do all of the complicated planning and work for you? This way, you can rest assured that your lodging, accommodation, schedule, transportation, and all of the details are well taken care of in advance.
Why YOU should choose Iquitos rainforest tours for your next excursion!
The Grand Amazon Tours is located right in Iquitos, Peru – the gateway to the Amazon rainforest! Located near the Tamshiyacu-Tahuayo Reserve, a place that is bustling with biodiversity and interesting wildlife, you are really out in the heart of the Amazon when you head here for your upcoming tour.
Not only is the surrounding area beautiful and unique, but you can get a glimpse of what it is like to be out in the Amazon on your own!
However, when you are on an Iquitos rainforest tour, you can rest assured that you are never alone or left to your own devices – the knowledgeable and trustworthy staff will help you with transport to and from the airport, tell you about the planned activities in the local area, and answer any questions that you have about the upcoming days of your tour.
Many features will entice you to choose Iquitos rainforest tours such as the following:
- You can use a private guide to help you see every single thing and avoid rushing through beautiful parts of the jungle.
- There is a big range of excursions and activities that you can choose from that will be perfect for people of all activity levels.
- You can enjoy the all-inclusive resort with fresh and tasty Peruvian food for all meals of the day!
- With your river view bungalow, you can gaze at the beautiful nature even while you’re taking a nap in your room.
- The location of the Iquitos rainforest resort is unbeatable – as you are located right in the middle of the rainforest and a nature reserve!
- Don’t worry about figuring out renting a car or hiring a taxi – you can have airport transportation from the exit of the airport to the entrance of the Grand Amazon Lodge in no time!
Thinking of heading to the Amazon for your upcoming holiday? Hire Grand Amazon tours to provide you with the best time! Attend an Iquitos rainforest tour for an unforgettable experience that you are sure to remember for the rest of your life!
- Your Guide to Staycation Holiday Lodge Investments
- 5 Tips for Cruising With Kids
- The Best Destinations to Escape to During the Winter Blues
- 6 Tips for a Great Weekend Getaway With Kids
- An Overview Of Kailani Tours Hawaii