Learn how to empower your kids to achieve #LunchboxGoals independently with the tips in this sponsored post.
My daughter just turned 10 back in November and I’ve been trying to encourage her to be more independent. As moms, we tend to do everything for our kids. So, I’ve been making a conscious effort to empower her. I have her use an alarm to wake her up (or sometimes big brother does it!).
She picks her clothes the night before, gets papers signed and packs her backpack. She also packs her own lunch.
She LOVES checklists. If I make a list of things for her to do, a checklist for cleaning her bedroom or a list of items to include in lunch, she does very well.
- Main entree
- Fruit or vegetable
I’ve written before about how much we love Entenmann’s Little Bites. These baked snacks are delicious, quality choices for on-the-go or in the lunchbox – always soft and moist – the perfect portion of happiness for everyone.
They’re on our grocery list EVERY week!
There’s a new product in town – Little Bites® Cinnamuffins.
(I will say that these are a little hard to find, but you can use the Entenmann’s search function on their website or chat with one of their VERY HELPFUL customer service representatives. The store closest to me who carried this variety was about 15 miles away at Food Lion. You can probably find them at these stores: Walmart, Kroger or Food Lion.)
The Little Bites Snacks are perfect for kids because they provide a great variety for the kids to choose from.
Muffins varieties include Cinnamuffins, chocolate, blueberry, and party. There are also many options for Cakes, Brownies, and Cookies.
Plus, they’re already portioned and packaged to be lunch box ready.
Information about Little Bites® Cinnamuffins:
- NEW Limited-Edition Little Bites® Cinnamuffins are the newest flavor to be added to the Seasonal Favorites® line!
- Little Bites® Cinnamuffins provide the irresistible taste of cinnamon in every bite.
- Little Bites® Cinnamuffins are baked soft and moist providing the yummy taste kids love and the good choice that parents want.
- Little Bites® Cinnamuffins are perfectly pre-portioned and easy to place in lunchboxes for little hands to enjoy at school or on-the-go
- Little Bites® Cinnamuffins contain no high fructose corn syrup or zero grams of trans fat per serving and are less than 200 calories.
- For more information about Little Bites® Cinnamuffins, please visit www.littlebites.com
Information about #LunchboxGoals Sweepstakes:
- Entenmann’s, Little Bites® snacks and Sara Lee® Bread have teamed up to host the #LunchboxGoals Sweepstakes.
- Fans can visit http://www.lunchboxgoals.com/ to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win $2,500 for themselves and their local school of choice.
- All sweepstakes entries must be submitted by January 31 via www.lunchboxgoals.com to qualify.
- #LunchboxGoals also includes crafty yet easy lunchbox ideas and printables for activities with children.
- Entenmann’s Little Bites website
- Entenmann’s Little Bites Facebook
- Entenmann’s Little Bites Instagram
- Entenmann’s YouTube
#LoveLittleBites #LunchboxGoals #sponsored