Liquid chalk markers are a great way to have messy fun, with relatively little mess to clean up.
Liquid Chalkers from Paper and Twine
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned for review. No other compensation was given. All opinions are 100% my own.
- Bright, Amazing Colors -(green, purple, red, orange, pink, yellow, blue, white)
- 365 Day Happiness Guarantee. Try these markers with no risk and watch them transform your creativity.
- Goes on easily and then wipes off with a damp cloth. (retail price $29.97)
- Hyper pigmentation ensuring bright, beautiful colors with marker tips that don’t dry out or crack.
- True 6mm chisel tip marker means you can write with precision and easily fill large areas as well.
- Dustless, no smearing and no ink running down your surface while you write so it’s no mess.
How to Have Messy Fun With Liquid Chalkers
- If you want to remind yourself of something, this is perfect as you will see it everyday when brushing your teeth etc.
- My four-year-old daughter had fun drawing on our windows. It seems much more exciting when you get to write on surfaces that one wouldn’t ordinarily write on.
- I had fun writing on a note on my car’s back window.
- Glass tables
- We’ve got a big glass dining table and the kids have a ball creating scenes on it which we then talk about over dinner.
- We wrote the night’s menu on my daughter’s kitchen chalkboard. (I read that Mr. Clean Magic Erasers can usually be used to get the liquid chalk off if you have any problems removing.)
- I wrote my name on my coffee mug, just in case anyone forgot.
- I started my grocery list on it. Then, I could take a picture of it to have with me in the store.
Check out the fun we had:
Have you ever tried liquid chalk markers?
Latest posts by RAKI WRIGHT (see all)