Watch #TheLEGOMovie on Blu-ray, which is available June 17, 2015.
Everything is Awesome!
The instant family classic, The Lego Movie arrives on Blu-ray June 17th!
About The Lego Movie
The LEGO® Movie, the first-ever, full-length theatrical LEGO® adventure, directed by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller is an original 3D computer animated story that follows Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
Chris Pratt (Moneyball) stars as the voice of Emmet. Will Ferrell (The Campaign) stars as the voice of his primary adversary, President Business, an erudite, anal-retentive CEO who has a hard time balancing world domination with micro-managing his own life; while Liam Neeson (Taken) voices the president’s powerful henchman, known as Bad Cop, who will stop at nothing to catch Emmet.
Starring as Emmet’s fellow travelers are Oscar® winner Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby), as Vitruvius, an old mystic; Elizabeth Banks (The Hunger Games, Emmy nominee for 30 Rock), as tough-as-nails Lucy, who mistakes Emmet for the savior of the world and guides him on his quest; Will Arnett (Emmy nominee, 30 Rock), as the mysterious Batman, a LEGO minifigure with whom Lucy shares a history; Nick Offerman (NBC’s Parks and Recreation) as a craggy, swaggering pirate, obsessed with revenge on President Business; and Alison Brie (Community) as a sweet, loveable member of the team, with a powerful secret.
Why You Will LOVE The LEGO Movie App:
• Move your mouse across the GIFs to control the action and play “EVERYTHING IS AWESOME” at the same time to really get crazy with it!
• Press the “record” button and make a mini 6 second LEGO GIF video that can be shared to Twitter and Facebook. Videos instantly get posted to YouTube for everybody to enjoy!
• Best LEGO video creation wins! Create a mini 6 second LEGO GIF video and comment with the YouTube link to your video as a giveaway entry.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/
• Tweet using the #TheLEGOMovie hashtag for a contest entry.
• Tweet using the #TheLEGOMovie hashtag and pick your favorite character from the movie.
• Share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
How to Win a copy of Lego Movie
This promotion is open until July 1, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST and is limited to US residents, 18 years or older. The winner will be chosen randomly. Winner must respond to email within 24 hours or prize may be forfeited.
Each household is only eligible to win The Lego Movie Blu-Ray via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
Promotional content and prize for this promotion is provided by and shipped by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and/or its representatives. The prize will be sent via FedEx or UPS. No P.O. Boxes please. This may be a digital delivery. Please also include email address.