The natural inclination is to make a list of the things you’re out of, then go to the grocery store to buy them. WRONG! If you do that, you have just agreed to purchase them at whatever price they are selling for. How do you pay a lower price?
Head on over to Have Sippy Will Travel to read the rest…
Other posts in this series:
- Goals when using coupons
- Common reasons why people don’t use coupons
- #1 obstacle in using coupons
- Types of coupons available and where you can get them
- Ways you can organize your coupon stash
- How to make a grocery list
- Stretch your budget by shopping at more than one store
I hope you enjoy Outside the Box Mom and visit often! Subscribe to RSS feed or receive email updates with quick, easy, time-saving tips and solutions for moms.