This post is sponsored by Summer’s Eve® but the content and opinions expressed are my own.
Work days can be rough if you are not prepared and properly equipped with some essential alternative clothing in NZ. If you don’t arrange for seasonal necessities in advance, summer workdays may be significantly more difficult for you.
While Summer isn’t officially here yet, I’m feeling its presence here in southwest Virginia, where I live, and my bag is stocked with things to help me make it through the day.
During my morning commute to work, it can be breezy and in the 60’s. By lunchtime, the temperature usually makes it into the upper 70’s to low 80’s. When I leave the office, the sun is in its full glory in the blazing upper 80’s.
With all those temperature changes, I must be prepared to be comfortable while working, taking my lunch break, and heading home for the day. (Otherwise, I can be one cranky mom!)
Here are 10 items I keep with me to survive a hot Summer work day.
1. Breathable fabrics (like cotton, linen, rayon, or denim/chambray) to prevent sweating.
2. Water bottle to replenish fluids.
3. Sunglasses to block the sun rays.
4. Sunscreen to protect my skin.
5. Hair ties and bobby pins to pull my hair back into a ponytail or bun if needed.
6. Deodorant to stay smelling fresh.
7. Umbrella to protect myself from the heat of the sun.
8. Shady area to feel the breeze and protect myself from the heat of the sun.
9. Chilled fruit to fuel my body.
This week, while shopping at my local Target, I picked up a few Summer’s Eve Blissful Escape™ products. Summer’s Eve recently launched a new scent of feminine cleansing products exclusively at Target.
Everyday moments like crossing your legs, working out, getting your period, or even getting up close and personal can leave you feeling less than fresh. Until now. Start fresh—and stay fresh with Summer’s Eve. And even better, now you can head to Target for the exclusive Blissful Escape™ scent – available in a 15oz Feminine Cleansing Wash and a 16-count Cloth pack.
This fruity fragrance features fresh berry notes, including top fragrance notes of orange, green, cranberry, banana. Middle notes are mango, jasmine, pineapple, rose, and base notes are peach, coconut, apple.
During a Summer day, I don’t always have access to a shower to refresh. That’s where Summer’s Eve Blissful Escape™ Cleansing Cloths come in handy. Whether it is midday at work, after the gym or in the comfort of your home, keeping these cleansing cloths on hand help to keep you fresh throughout your day-to-day activities!
About Summer’s Eve Blissful Escape™:
1. For the woman who wants to live life with confidence, Summer’s Eve is the choice for feminine hygiene that elevates her freshness every day
2. Summer’s Eve makes products that are clinically tested as safe for cleansing your external vagina area.
3. They freshen and are pH-balanced, keeping you feeling shower-fresh. Their clothes and washes are designed to remove odor-causing bacteria so that no matter what, you’re ready to be great.
It’s even a great idea to keep them on hand in the ladies’ room at the office.
When using these products, I noticed an immediate difference. I felt cool and refreshed.
They’re individually packaged for travel use, easy to open and provide lasting freshness.
So that’s my simple list of personal care items that get me through the workday during Summer. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but everything on the list is essential in making my day easier.
So fresh and so clean. Summer’s Eve Blissful Escape™ make it easy to #StartFresh and #StayFresh on even the hottest of days.