Food on the Table is a FREE weekly meal planning service with recipes, deals, and a grocery list that is based on sales at local grocery stores. Great for busy, working moms who would love some help in planning dinner for their family. With Food on the Table, users will be able to:
- find thousands of easy, healthy recipes
- save money by knowing the items that are on sale
- simplify their shopping experience with a well organized grocery list
How it works:
- Visit Food on the Table
- Enter your email address and enter February’s promo code: FEBFREE
- Complete your profile:
- Set your stores
- Set your food preferences
- Choose your ingredients
- Select your recipes
- See your grocery list
- Print your grocery list
New Food On The Table users get unlimited meals each week for free (it’s normally only 3 meals a week and you pay for the unlimited upgrade). You may still get an offer to upgrade, but don’t have to because you used the promo code.
Don’t forget to use the mobile app for Android and iPhone, too.
This post contains affiliate links.