Here’s a great infographic provided by Family Activities about military families and housing.
Disclosure: I am receiving payment for this post from Blog Skinny. All opinions are 100% my own.
Here are my thoughts…
The infographic provides the following information:
- factors for military families to consider when deciding on a home purchase
- challenges to finding on-base housing
- how school rating affect moving decisions
- how often military families have to move
- how many times military families have to move
Since I’m not a military spouse, here are further resources for military families:
Buying a Home: A Military Wife’s Guide
PCS 101: Home Purchase vs. Military Housing
[…] having moving with children, there were many other considerations this mom had to make. I know that moving for military families is very typical. And it happens many times during a military […]