Looking for an app for printing photos? Look no more – introducing Groovebook.
Recently, Julie from Groovebook contacted me with a photo solution for busy moms. She offered me a sample photo book and gave me instructions to download the app for free to try it out with my very own photos. Since getting my photos organized was one of my New Year’s resolutions, I decided to take her up on the offer.
You get your first book absolutely FREE (including FREE shipping and processing), using my exclusive promo code: OUTSIDETHEGROOVE.
She said that they recently launched Groovebook to help moms get photos quickly and easily from their phone to their door. You can check it out:
It’s very simple:
· Upload up to 100 photos a month from your phone
· Receive a keepsake photo book of your photos in about 7 days (just $2.99 shipping & processing)
· The books are made with quality photo-paper and perforated edges so that you can use the photos however you please
You get your first book absolutely free (including shipping and processing). Groovebook gave my readers the chance to try it out risk-free, using an exclusive promo code OUTSIDETHEGROOVE.
What are the exact steps?
- Download and install app. (Available for Android and ios)
- It took me 5 minutes to select the photos I wanted out of my phone’s photo stream.
- Entered my contact information.
- Entered my credit card information. (Required because this is a subscription service. Cancel anytime.)
- Wait for photos to upload (mine took about 30 minutes).
Compared to $19.00 for 100 photos at CVS or $12.00 for 100 photos (via mail delivery) at Walgreens, this is a great deal. And, this service is a valuable time saver in that you don’t have to transfer your photos to your computer or visit a store for printing.
Disclosure: I received a free Groovebook for review. My opinion is in no influenced by the sponsor.