Looking for some fun things for summer? Look no further.
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, and these books are packed full of inspiration for delicious food, fun activities and more to help you make this the best summer yet!
You’ll find tips for planning a summer of fun without losing your sanity, daily activities for kids of all ages, recipes to help you make the most of the food that’s in-season, tips and recipes for eating well on-the-go and dozens of delicious recipes!
• Helps you plan a summer that is so much fun your kids won’t want to spend all their time on TV and video games.
• Shows you how to keep summer boredom away by creating fun learning centers in your home in 4 easy steps.
• Tells you how to develop your child’s special talents and interests.
• Shows you how to save money on summer camp and how to create your own summer day camp.
• Helps you turn tortuously long car trips into creativity time.
• Keeps kids from getting into trouble by giving them constructive things to do over the long summer months.
• Helps students catch up academically and gives them a head start on the coming school year.
Are you a mom who feels pressured into being home when you enjoy going to work?
Why is having a job important for many women, including yourself?
Do you struggle with making time for yourself, your home, your spouse and your kids because you hold a job?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this book is for you…
Sanity during the summer school vacation can be a reality for moms and kids with the help of this creative guide to summer survival. Includes: car games, daily activities for kids, learning skills, ideas for earning money, rainy day activities, and recipes for kids.
Tired of the heat? Looking for fresh, seasonal recipes? Simply Summer is perfect.
Here, you’ll find delicious marinated chicken for the grill, fresh salads, fruit dishes, party dips, pita chips, and even light desserts! All of the fresh flavors of summer, prepared to be light yet filling are in this book. If you want to cook seasonally…now it’s easy!
In writing this, I was inspired by smoky grills, crisp salads, bright lemons and peaches, succulent tomatoes, and other key flavors of summer. These dishes are appropriate for parties and sharing — if you can bring yourself to share! (Just wait until you taste that bacon-wrapped chicken!)
Are you an allergy sufferer? Unsure if this book would work for your family’s needs? This book comes with a set of icons to let you know which of the top 8 that each recipe is free of, making your recipe selection easier! Nearly half of the recipes are top 8-free, so this book will be appropriate for many with allergies, even multiple allergies!
Making Summer Count includes Scriptural devotions, stories, reinforcing activities for the whole family, suggestions for vacations with a difference, and more. It will encourage and challenge you to create a love-filled, learning-filled, fun-filled summer that builds your children’s future!