In addition to being economically stable and pro-business, Dubai is also known to be a family-friendly city. It is one of the primary reasons for foreign entrepreneurs and ex-pats to live here with their loved ones.
But of all the family-oriented neighborhoods in Dubai, there is one that stands out – Dubai Festival City. This is both a residential and business community that covers about 2.5 million square feet of land along Dubai Creek. It is home to many leisure and entertainment, sports, academic, and commercial establishments.
Moreover, the wide array of Dubai Festival City apartments for rent and for sale that are suitable for families make it a lot easier for anyone to find a home they will love.
Here, we share the five things that make Dubai Festival City a great destination for families looking for a new home.
1. Variety of housing options
The wide range of housing options is one of the main reasons for families to consider living in Dubai Festival City. Choose from any of the available properties based on your family size and the amenities that suit your lifestyle.
Dubai Festival City’s residential properties are divided into three districts:
- Marsa Plaza – This is an upscale residential tower offering direct unobstructed views of the city and Dubai Creek. It is known for its unique shape, as the entire tower is in a curved shape. The apartments here range from 2- and 3-bedroom flats to 3-bedroom duplexes.
- Al Badia Hillside – This community features buildings with Arabic and Mediterranean architectural designs. It offers 2- to 3-bedroom apartments in different sizes.
- Al Badia Residences – This community offers exceptional apartments. It also comes with appealing views of Dubai Creek and the grandiose skyline of the emirate. It features shared amenities as well like swimming pools, sports courts, children’s play areas, and gyms.
With a wide array of Dubai Festival City’s housing options, there is certainly a property that will suit your family’s needs and preferences, whether you choose to lease or buy.
2. Essential amenities
Dubai Festival City is a complete residential property featuring different amenities, such as convenience stores, supermarkets, farmer’s markets, salons, and malls. Rest assured that you will find everything your family needs here to lead a healthy and comfortable life.
The shopping malls, including Dubai Festival City Mall, have different dining establishments, home improvement shops, and retail stores. This means that you can get easy and fast access to anything you or your loved ones might need, including items for your home.
Furthermore, Dubai Festival City houses Al Futtaim Healthhub – an integrated family medical centre equipped with high-quality facilities and competent doctors. There are also dental and health clinics within the area, including Al Badia Dental Clinic, Maison Lutetia, Dubai London Clinic, Ritz Dental City, and True Smile Works Dental.
Similarly, located nearby are some of the most reliable health care facilities like Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Magrabi Eye Hospital, and Emirates Specialty Hospital.
These features and amenities ensure that you can enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
3. Premier educational institutions
Quality education for your kids is also guaranteed when living in Dubai Festival City because it has two of the most reputable educational institutions: Universal American School and Deira International School.
You may also consider Cambridge International School. This is a well-known school located in Al Garhoud.
If you have teens going to college, Dubai Festival City is a few minutes away from The American College of Dubai, Bin Rashid University, and Al Falah University. If your children decide to stay near their chosen university, residing in Dubai Festival City will make it easier for them to spend time with you during their weekends and holidays.
4. Many leisure options
Dubai Festival City also boasts plenty of family-friendly attractions and activities.
Dubai Festival City Mall alone offers some of the community’s best attractions. These include:
- Dream Aero – Enjoy a take-off and landing experience with lifelike vibration, motion, and sound to over 24,000 destinations. Enjoy it with your family and friends because this experience is great for up to three individuals aged six years and above.
- BOUNCE-X – This is a giant indoor adrenaline playground offering a fusion of freestyle sports elements and exciting movement art. It is packed with numerous features, including trapezes, giant airbags, and slides suitable for everyone from little kids to athletes.
- Fabyland – This is an indoor entertainment destination for children of all ages. It offers action-packed gaming arcades, fun-filled rides, and novelty machines with rewards.
Other recreational activities at Dubai Festival City include:
- IMAGINE Dubai – This is a state-of-the-art laser and fountain show that fuses technology, science, and art.
- Dhow rides – Unwind as you explore the Dubai Creek and Festival Bay in a traditional dhow boat ride.
5. Health and wellness opportunities
Living in Dubai Festival City allows you and your kids to enjoy the outdoors to stay fit. Get close to nature and work out by walking, running or cycling along the city’s parks and gardens.
Alternatively, you can check out the spas, swimming pools, and gyms in the area to achieve your wellness goals if you don’t want to go outdoors.
With a long list of housing options, essential amenities, schools, leisure activities, and wellness opportunities, Dubai Festival City is certainly an investment-worthy neighborhood if you are looking to live and work in Dubai.
- What You Need To Know About Real Estate In The Middle East
- 5 Ways Parents Can Alleviate Moving-Related Anxiety for Kids
- How to make moving stress-free
- Top 3 Tips for Dealing With Moving Stress
- 3 Ways to Get a Stronger Community and a More Organized Home