Cooking for you may be a reasonable deal, but you have no idea how much it means to your kids, but it must not be forgotten that easy recipes must be picked for them so that they don’t burn themselves, learn whatever that is being made and of course, enjoy it.
A cheeseburger pie is one of the favorites for many, and under your supervision, you kids can master it. Many individuals are diet conscious and tend to ignore such delicious recipes; well, they should not worry because they can check out a keto cheeseburger pie recipe right here. Some of the most natural cheeseburger pie recipes to make with your kids are as follows,
Kid’s cheeseburger pie:
- One unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- Two tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1/3 pickle juice
- ½ cups of finely chopped pickles
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 8 ounces of cheese, cut into pieces or divided
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Put the butter, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and the beef in a pan and let them cook until the meat changes its color.
- Add flour to the beef mixture and stir. Let your kids do the adding so that they feel like an integral part.
- After mixing, add pickles, add pickle juice, evaporated milk, 4 ounces of cheese and stir.
- When everything is mixed, take it out into the 9-inch deep-dish pie shell.
- Bake the mixture for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 20 minutes, take it out, top it with the remaining 4 ounces of cheese, and put it back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
Take it out; you can enjoy it with ketchup, mustard, and French fries.
Easy peasy cheeseburger pie:
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 cup of ground beef
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Two large eggs
- ½ cup of baking mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cheese that is shredded
- Three tablespoons of butter
- Put onions in a pan with two tablespoons of butter and stir until they are soft.
- Add beef and salt, stir until it changes color.
- Grease the pan with the remaining tablespoon of butter. Add milk, cheese, baking mix and eggs to the mixture and mix.
- Add the mixture in the greased pan and top it with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees. Insert a knife, and if it comes out clean, then that means your cheeseburger pie is ready.
Serve it hot with Fries for an exquisite experience.
Mini cheeseburger pies:
- A brownie pan
- One egg
- Nonstick cooking spray for the base
- Two tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 to 2 pickles
- One ¼ cups of original baking and pancake mix
- 350 grams of ground beef
- ½ cup of ketchup
- One tablespoon of mustard
- Two onions
- ¾ cup of cheese that should be shredded
- 3 cups of shredded lettuce
- Two diced tomatoes
- Spray the brownie pan with the nonstick cooking spray and make sure that you preheat the oven at 375 F.
- Melt the butter by placing it into the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Add the melted butter, the milk and the eggs in a bowl and mix them well. Add the baking batter into the bowl. Mix until a thick batter is formed.
- The batter will be thick; therefore, it is necessary to use a scoop to divide the batter evenly into the wells of the brownie pan.
- Place beef in a pan with one tablespoon of butter and stir it until it is no longer pink. Take it off the heat once the meat changes its color.
- Slice the onions into thin pieces. Grate the cheese. Take another bowl, add the sliced onions, half of the cheese mustard and ketchup and mix them well.
- Mix the beef and the mixture of ketchup, mustard, onion, and cheese.
- Place a scoop of this mixture on the batter that had been put into the brownie pan before. Let the mixture rest and settle.
- Put the brownie pan into the oven and let it bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the edges of the cheeseburger pies are golden brown.
- Mix the diced tomatoes, the lettuce, and the pickles.
Serve your mini cheeseburger pies hot and steamy with the side of tomatoes, lettuce and pickles.