Would you bring your kids on your honeymoon? It’s more common than you might think! Learn more in this sponsored post.
This post is sponsored by Beaches.
What is a family moon?
A honeymoon in which the newlywed couple brings along their children. My husband and I actually got married when our oldest was three years old. We definitely would have considered taking a family moon to kick off the start of our family with some great fun!
Sometimes, couples choose to get married after having children or are creating a blended family. Having a family moon is an innovative and inclusive way to spend time as a family. You don’t have to worry about the kids feeling left out or child care.
Why should I consider a Beaches family moon?
Beaches all-inclusive resorts offer families great destinations where they can bond and reconnect, especially during destination weddings and – yes – honeymoons. The short answer is that EVERYTHING is included!
Every Beaches Vacation Includes:
- Unlimited gourmet dining at up to 9 restaurants per resort
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Kids Camp with certified nannies
- Pirates Island Waterpark
- Caribbean Adventures with Sesame Street®
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- The Caribbean’s first Certified Autism Centers
- Freshwater pools & whirlpools
- and more!
With all of these options, there are plenty of activities to keep kids busy while parents are enjoying a honeymoon, too. It would feel like two vacations in one.
Check out all of the options at the Official Beaches website. Images provided by Beaches.