Trying to lose weight or change your eating habits can be a hard task, especially if it requires drastic change. I’m sharing my experience in my first week on the new Weight Watchers 360 program.
According to Weight Watchers International, “Weight Watchers isn’t a diet; its a healthy way to live. Lose weight with weight loss plans developed by our experts and 45 years of experience.”
Health Condition: Diabetic
First Goal: Lose 10 pounds
What I Learned in Week 1:
- Order from the kid’s menu
- Check options (sandwich vs. nuggets, dressing/condiment options)
Although I still made a lot of bad choices, I have at least learned where I go wrong and have made some plans to change them:
- Eating at the table
- Planning my meals
- Eating breakfast
- Eat a fruit or vegetable with each meal
- Enjoying and savoring each meal
- Learn how to make my favorites, in a healthier way, so I never feel deprived.
Things I did right:
- Tracked everything I ate (good, bad, and worse).
Things I need to work on:
- Eating regularly. (I make bad choices when starving.)
- Not planning ahead.
What did I lose:
Nothing. I actually gained 2.6 pounds. 🙁
But, I know why. I didn’t actually change any of my eating habits.
If you are on a journey to eat healthier, lose weight, or maintain a weight loss, how was your week? Especially, if you are doing Weight Watchers, I would love it if you would link up below so that we can high five and encourage each other!! The plan right now is that this will be a weekly post, every Thursday until I meet my goal.